Star Wars Celebration VI

tkrestonva

Sunday????

Wow that's a bummer. The most prolific costume in the legion and they give us that slot? Something stinks...

So far none of the panel leads are happy about the schedule. Every single 501st panel got a terrible time slot. Even our core panel, Meet the Legions (501st & RL), ends right as the 501st Banquet is starting (WTF?). The Clone Wars costumes panel was actually dropped entirely :huh:

I agree - something stinks about this.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I'm off to bed, packed, exhausted, sad to leave my little one behind but happy to get out there and put faces (REAL faces) to names (or buckets) and enjoy the show.

If you don't hear much from me it's because I'm computer-less. It's a hard thing to do...

I will be tweeting like crazy @FISD501st and #FISD so enjoy it with me!

I can't wait to hear about all the other great events going on so don't forget to take pics and post 'em up!!!

Signing off.... not at her post... 6818

Same here - TK-2918 has arrived on-station via Imperial ground transport as of 20 minutes ago. Checked into my room at the Rosen Centre, unloaded the car, and I'm now out to dinner with the family.

Hit me up. :)

Who's hanging out with Ingrid right now?! :D that's right, the Canadians have taken her into he fold! PARTY!!!

I don't know aboot that eh?! (not to be a broken record... but pics or didn't happen)

Femtrooper Julie checking in! Had SO much fun meeting everyone yesterday! Look forward to more fun today! I am on sensory overload! I met Brian Muir, he loved the femtrooper! Took a photo with Kris Kuipers, met the famous Bobo Juice with is gorgeous friend Oliva, Lady in White is amazing! And this tall Imperial Officer kept following me around! LOL :) This is seriously one of the best times I have ever had! It was my true honor to be invited to the FISD wedding proposal, that was so amazing! Thank you Eric, and congrats to the lovely couple!

file-12.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-10.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-7.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-5.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-1.jpg

file.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-23.jpg

file-22.jpg

file-21.jpg

file-20.jpg

file-19.jpg

file-18.jpg

file-17.jpg

file-16.jpg

file-15.jpg

file-14.jpg

file-13.jpg

I think Julie looks about to explode, so much excitement in every single picture!

Everyone looks great, I bet it was a blast.

More pics soon! And yes, I am about to explode from Happiness! So, so , so amazing. I can not say it any other way!

And the banquet/bash...wow, just wow. Mark Hamil spoke, Peter Mayhew, Ian McDiarmid, Anthony Daniels, a message from George Lucas....just wow!

Today was Rebel Legion group shoot, I wore my Leia. It got a bit cold! I am looking forward to Juno tomorrow for the 501st shoot, then swap into Leia. Looking at all the wonderful ladies of FISD there, I really wish I was just a bit taller! They look so good in their TK!

file-176.jpg

Slacker troopers at lunch! Lord Vader better not see this! LOL!

file-173.jpg

Animal trooper was so nice!

file-174.jpg

Someone said they are going to make a clone army of Slave Leias!

file-172.jpg

Roxy...wow!

file-171.jpg

file-170.jpg

Collectible?

file-169.jpg

file-168.jpg

FISD in the house!

file-167.jpg

file-166.jpg

file-165.jpg

I love a sharp trooper

file-164.jpg

Darren from OSCS

file-163.jpg

file-162.jpg

file-161.jpg

file-160.jpg

Rebel Legion Shoot, The 501st will be 10X!

Edited by Femtrooper Julie