Star Wars Celebration VI

tkrestonva

Japan in the house! Tickets for the grueling oh... 22 hour flight are to be bought today with any luck! Going to the bash, and fully plan on bringing some kind of costume... donno yet though on what. There better be plenty of brewskis in Florida when I land!

Just realized this has the same dates as the Toronto Fan Expo :(

Yeah I'm going for the cheaper option this time around - going to FanExpo. August 16th I will be at GenCon already. I think I can only pull off one international trip per year. Maybe CVII for me in 2013.

Japan in the house! Tickets for the grueling oh... 22 hour flight are to be bought today with any luck! Going to the bash, and fully plan on bringing some kind of costume... donno yet though on what. There better be plenty of brewskis in Florida when I land!

Woo, have fun! :D

Yeah I'm going for the cheaper option this time around - going to FanExpo. August 16th I will be at GenCon already. I think I can only pull off one international trip per year. Maybe CVII for me in 2013.

*nod* I've already made plans for Fan Expo. I looked at the dates and when I realized well.... like the boss once said, "NOOOOOOOO!"

Done! I look forward to videos! :)

:dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper::dance::dancing-trooper::dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

I'm not sure I was ever that good a dancer much less break-dancer, much less IN my armor!!! :icon_eek:

Will someone please get Chewie in line, he should be in cuffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to get the ball rolling on the planning.

There is now a thread at Legion dedicated to the white armor panel, please post the link and solicit volunteers within MEPD, BSN, Blizzard Force, and Spec Ops: http://www.501st.com...pic.php?t=70548

Also, since we do have an event planning section here at FISD, l'd like to make use of it for anyone who wants to plan any other FISD-centered C6 events - group photo, lasertag, skits, dance mob, etc.: http://www.whitearmo...hp?showforum=27

Again, if you plan on attending C6 please post up, that includes if you don't currently have an approved costume but expect to by the time C6 comes around.

Finally, it would be nice to have someone who is in overall charge of our efforts and can easily interface with Scott Will (Skaught) and others over at the Florida Garrison who are intimately involved in the overall C6 planning - I nominate Luis (Bobojuice). ;)

Ooooh, Scary! :P If there's anything you find missing or discover on your own that you'd like to add, feel free! It's meant to "grow" with knowledge.

I'm currently back to 'on' for CVI - can't make up my mind. Long story, lots of moving parts and rogue Jedi keeps flipping my power off.