Star Wars Celebration VI

tkrestonva

As everyone here undoubtedly knows, C6 is coming up this summer (23-26 Aug). The FISD will of course have a presence, so in order to facilitate a good show and to make the best use of the troopers on hand, I'd like to get an idea of who is going. If you are not yet a 501st member but anticipate being approved in time for C6, please post that as well.

I'll be there. :trooper:

If you are not yet a 501st member but anticipate being approved in time for C6, please post that as well.

I've booked my flights, hotel, 4 day pass and tix for The Bash. All being well, I'll have had my dirty CfO approved by then.

I'll be there, but I have NO idea yet what I'm bringing. I'd love to support all of the detachments I'm part of, but in reality I can only bring so much. I'm hoping to take my deathtrooper, but I'm also hoping to bring Boba, Vizsla, Rex and my snowtrooper. There are limits to how much luggage one can afford to transport!

I'm still debating. Been wanting to do it for years (missed the one in LA) but have to save up some dough and bring the Youngling if not also the Hubby.

Wasn't thinking I'd bring my TK but maybe I will. Also have Mara Jade and might have an unofficial ST:TOR Sith Lord and/or Shae Vizla by then.

I'm still debating. Been wanting to do it for years (missed the one in LA) but have to save up some dough and bring the Youngling if not also the Hubby.

Wasn't thinking I'd bring my TK but maybe I will.

If you do I would so love to troop a bit with as a fellow "lady in white"!

I'm definitely going... Been saving since last year for this!

If you do I would so love to troop a bit with as a fellow "lady in white"!

I'm definitely going... Been saving since last year for this!

Yes, Diana, that would be super awesome :)

How do we convince my husband? I already committed to Dcon the weekend after :6: Ugh my entire year's budget... :P

What is C6!?!?! What is this thing called Star Wars!?!?!? Who's the FISD!?!?! :laugh1: I will be there. :dancing-trooper:

I'll be there, but I have NO idea yet what I'm bringing. I'd love to support all of the detachments I'm part of, but in reality I can only bring so much. I'm hoping to take my deathtrooper, but I'm also hoping to bring Boba, Vizsla, Rex and my snowtrooper. There are limits to how much luggage one can afford to transport!

I'm not sure how well the LFL overlords would react to it given the kid-heavy presence one can expect at C6, but I for one would LOVE to see a bonafide deathtrooper as part of the FISD group photo. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be there!!! Will bring my Mara Jade of course! Maybe Arica, not sure! And hoping and keeping fingers crossed I will have my TK ready and approved my then!

I'm also planning and putting together some "of duty" versions of a TK and and Officer! Hopefully those will be ready as well!!!!