Stormtrooper variations

I've got a quick question gang ... Is there any one place where pics of the different trooper types can be seen?? I'm not talking like stormtrooper vs biker scout pics ... more like pics of stormtroopers, sandtroopers, incinerator troopers, sky troopers, etc. all in one place.

I'm preparing for my first build, and it would be so much easier if you could go to one particular thread or site to see what all your options might be...

Just a thought...

Just on the left side bar on the main page. All the CRL's are there. You'll have to go into each one to have a look but it's as close as I seen to what you're looking for. :)

Steve, awesome job throwing that together on such short notice!! I imagine that will be a huge help for new up and comers such as me. I'm shooting for a basic TK to get my foot in the door, but I think ultimately I'll end up going HWT and I'm kind of partial to the T-21. Thanks once again for what I'm sure is to become an invaluable visual aid for all!!!

Steve... for something thrown together that's pretty bada$$.

And I defy anyone to say the word "magma" without mimicking Dr. Evil even a little bit.

Aloha,

-Eric

That's awesome! Really shoes how cool the variations of tk look.

I'll suit up again soon and get some more photos of my tkc ad I have updated a few bits to be more accurate since that last photo ;) ie latex hand guards, new shoulder bells, reshaped chest, new belt, new thigh ammo belt... soon to be new kidney/butt :P

We also have a magma in our garrison, so I'll find some shots of him too.

Edited by seantrooper

Thank you guys !

Well, my first point was to create a pic only for FISD armors but I think I'll do another pic for "TK armors in other detachments" to get all storm armors panel ;)

Here is it ! :P

Tk-variations-otherDet.JPG

Edited by stevechewbacca

This is awesome! I totally agree that it would make a great poster if they were all done together. It is so something I would buy or have made if you make your total composite pic available to share. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys/gals. Thank you so much for this pic. Instantly saved it and sent it to my phone for reference. lol

Hey, a question real quick.. I just bought a TK from a member, and I just want to confirm a couple items of authenticity if I could.

The holster is made for right side wear, and the frown/helmet tube stripes are black. No silver on the teeth.

Is this accurate, and does it make my set an ESB version? It just seems that every other one I see has the silver 'teeth' and blue stripes.

Thx. Just a few repairs and improvements and I'll be submitting application.

Keith

DZ6657

Dune Sea Garrison

Hi guys/gals. Thank you so much for this pic. Instantly saved it and sent it to my phone for reference. lol

Hey, a question real quick.. I just bought a TK from a member, and I just want to confirm a couple items of authenticity if I could.

The holster is made for right side wear, and the frown/helmet tube stripes are black. No silver on the teeth.

Is this accurate, and does it make my set an ESB version? It just seems that every other one I see has the silver 'teeth' and blue stripes.

Thx. Just a few repairs and improvements and I'll be submitting application.

Keith

DZ6657

Dune Sea Garrison

all of the current TK's have blue tubestripes (except the skytrooper) ;)

for esb helmet

• Frown is painted black and does not leave the teeth area. Eight or six total teeth on the frown are cut out.
  • Tube stripes are medium blue, should be 13 per side, but can be 9 and 16 per side with the curve bends extending backwards.

for the esb holster

• Made of black leather or leather-like material.
  • Holster shall be worn on the right and affixed via two loops over the belt.
  • Holster straps shall be completely black.

you should also check the esb CRL here http://www.501st.com...ostuming:TK_esb

if your stripes are black you will likely need new decals ;)

also i sent you a message for some pics :) it will help us help you

• 6 months later...

Is the eFx Stormtrooper Commander helmet aproved by the 501st and the FISD?

Not without the mods required to be done to any eFX/MRCE helmet. I suggest you get a regular helmet kit to build and then paint it yourself. The result will likely be better.