Pandatrooper Rocks!

FANGS

Good morning, Detachment!

I'm writing to you all today not only as a proud member of Badlands Garrison, pandatrooper's home Garrison, but also as a member of Legion Command.

From the very first day that Terry joined our forum, he was eager to help. He quickly...and I mean obscenely fast.....built his TK and started posting tutorials both here and on our forums. Us old timers were amazed at his skills but more imporantly with his willingness to share with everyone.

Every single time without fail when someone has a TK question on our forums - new to costuming or long time member alike - he takes the time to give them not only thoughtful and helpful advice, but also very encouraging. That's not easy for many to do. Many folks have the knowledge but lack the ability to not tear down what the person already tried to do. He goes through piece by piece to give them guidence on how to acheive their goal. It is invaluable and even us oldies can learn a thing or two from his informative posts.

One of our members posted that pandatrooper rocks and that we don't tell him that enough. I fully agree. In a "job" where I usually only get to deal with unhappy events around the Legion, it is my sincere pleasure to post this about pandatrooper. I know that you reserve your merit awards for non-command staff members traditionally, however, I respectfully suggest that consideration be made to make an exception for such an outstanding member of the 501st Legion. Terry embodies what being a 501st member is all about.

While it is irregular and unprecendeted for a current staff to be awarded the FISD Merit Award, given the amount of public acclaim I believe a waiver is in order.

Congratulations Terry - you truly embody the spirit of troopers helping troopers.

While it is irregular and unprecendeted for a current staff to be awarded the FISD Merit Award, given the amount of public acclaim I believe a waiver is in order.

Congratulations Terry - you truly embody the spirit of troopers helping troopers.

Much appreciated, Paul! Thank you for making the exception!

• 3 weeks later...

Terry embodies the motto, "Troopers helping Troopers." Not only has he posted great tutorials, he takes the time to help people understand them. Kudos to you, Terry. You deserve it.

Edited by tigger68