DONE! Catching MEPD - can we do it? Yes we did :)

Daetrin

MEPD currently has 165 deployed Police Officers compared to our 108 Expert Infantrymen.

Given that there are 2165 TK's in the Legion compared to 460 sandtroopers, we should easily be way ahead of MEPD for deployed troops.

With the new AM armor and more suppliers of EIB-ready kit online, it's never been easier to get EIB.

Can FISD rally to boost EIB membership to be higher than MEPD's? I think we can!

Let's make it happen in 2010 :)

:salute:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished my AM kit! I need to post pics and apply for FISD/ EIB. How/ where do I get started? :unsure:

Just create a post here :)

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showforum=19

MEPD currently has 165 deployed Police Officers compared to our 108 Expert Infantrymen.

Given that there are 2165 TK's in the Legion compared to 460 sandtroopers, we should easily be way ahead of MEPD for deployed troops.

With the new AM armor and more suppliers of EIB-ready kit online, it's never been easier to get EIB.

Can FISD rally to boost EIB membership to be higher than MEPD's? I think we can!

Being dirty is easier than keeping clean...

I'm not even deployed with the mepd yet....I should get on that.

If I happen to have split personalities and my other side has a td would I be excempt from the rule due to medical reasons? What if I get a doctors note? Heh

Edited by GosHawk

Out of curiosity, how long has this EIB system been in place? If you look at posts dated from this thread, seems not that long ago...

I have been following this forum for about two months, and in that time there's been more than 10 EIB's (which is about 10% of total!!).

Just in line for a TM! As soon as he gets to me Ill be hitting EIB for sure!

Thanks to the kind donations made by members here and in my home Garrison I too will shortly have a set of TM also. Would be foolish not to go for EIB status and also another way I can thank them.

Even my big love are the Sandtoopers, and the MEPD forum.

Its my plan to get a TK again this year, and deploy here on FISD.

I join the 501st for 10 years ago, i have got TK suits as:

FX, GF, AP, TM (all sold).

TD suits as:

GF, AP, TE2, TM.

But whit out a TK suit for the last 4 years now, but wanna get one again.

The plan is to get a TM this year, and join you there too.

Troop on :)

• 3 weeks later...

I should be finishing up my RT-MOD this weekend. I will be applying for EIB once I get issued my TK number/Legion ID#. A few updated pics of me wearing it in my build thread.

Here's the link http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=10006&st=60