100 EIB! Stand Proud Troops

Daetrin

Troops,

Today is an excellent day to be a Stormtrooper! Starting from a vision in 2006 when the standard were first published, we've now awarded our 100th EIB. This is a significant milestone in our hobby and for FISD, as it demonstrates that these standards are achievable on most every variety of armor make, and by many troopers across the world.

I'd like to thank each and every one of our EIB recipients both for your hard work and for setting an example of how good the TK can be. Stormtroopers are still the backbone of the Legion and we should be proud of our costume.

I also look forward to our next 100 EIB carrying the torch in to the future. While the OT has been extensively covered, we expect to see Heavy Weapons Troopers, Stormtrooper Commanders, and the newest FISD member, Incinerator Troopers, appearing soon.

And for those that choose not to go full EIB, remember that you are always full members of FISD! Whether you are happy with base standards or decide to dial up your kit just a bit, we're all on the same team.

Today though is for those who've completed the journey to EIB, and those who in the future undertake the same challenge.

I salute you all :salute:

With unquestioned loyalty,

Daetrin

TK-8020

Detachment Leader

Wow, what a great way to return, I've been on a bit of a hiatus for a while, but a big applause for the first 100 EIB members. Here's to hoping to be in the next 100! :duim:

Congrats to all EIBs on the first centuria!

Now the next one. And when we have six, we'll have a cohort (Paul is, technically, the centurion, so kudos to him.) :D

star-wars-smiley-6456.gifImpressive, most impressive!!! This accomplishment shows dedication, determination and unrelenting tenacity.

I believe this Latin phrase sums it up, ad unguem factus (A highly polished work; to perfection)

Congratulations to the first 100 and here is the next 100 :salute: