What? Am I missing something here?

Smally

I thought he wasn't able to sell in the US anymore? I could be wrong, but that's what I understood. The sale page says it is available "worldwide."

Holy smokes, I didn't read this correctly (it was early for a Sunday). All he is selling the is the Shepperton Studios website address?!?!?!!?!

what a *********************!!!!

Did you get the small print?

Please note this is not the actual product, it is information to help you find the product you are looking for. Please read the ad carefullly as no returns or refunds accepted.

Speechless!

K.

What I got out of it is, the guy, for a buy it now £400.00, the guy will be a third party and purchase the armor for you. You pay him the SDS price of the suit of armor off of Ebay. The £400.00 looks like his brokers fee, or at least that is what I am geting out of it.

I saw someone do this on Ebay about some software programs I was looking for, Not good.

One way or another you have no assurances and it's a bad deal!!

You go man!!!!!!!! :duim:

I just bought it now! And left feedback and let him know what a lowlife he is!

Joe

I just bought it now! And left feedback and let him know what a lowlife he is!

Joe

When you get JoeR mad, He gives you BOTH BARRELS :Laser: This TK will not set his E-11 for stun!!!! :Laser:

Negative Feedback left on Ebay for sandtroopertd999 ( 15)

SCAM / FRAUD - BEWARE! OFFERING A WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR £400! 10-Jan-10 19:11

Storm Trooper Costume Discover the Real McCoy (#260534742252) £400.00

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SELLER. CUIDADO CON ESTE VENDEDOR. vaderslash ( 118) 02-Jan-10 18:57

Unrelated - I love your screen name Jake. I was a 67V for 8 years (have my senior wings :) ). Of course, these were on A plus models that I'm not sure are in service anymore (I got out in '97).

The dude got no shame...... Where is JoeR, he will take a second swing at the guy :D

The dude got no shame...... Where is JoeR, he will take a second swing at the guy :D

"Buy it now is no longer available". My rating is good enough that I could take a hit for non payment. Too bad some one has already bid on it. Ah, hell...I'll just put a HUGE bid on it. His Feedback is not good right now!