Coutdown to 100 EIB - DONE!

Daetrin

We're 21 0 EIB left to go before we hit the 100 mark.

Will you be one of them? If you want to be able to say "Yes, I was one of the original 100. I was there when it all began, back in the day."

This is our official count-down thread - don't let Lord Vader down. You know what he's like when he's cranky.

:salute:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just need to split the rear armor, install a D-ring on my hyperfirm, install a canvas belt, and replace my shoulder straps with ones that don't show rivets and I should be good. However I don't feel like I should be applying for EIB with the FX armor. I've been here long enough to see the "difference". :unsure:

We have plenty of EIB with FX, why worry about that? FISD is home to *all* 501st TKs, regardless of armor make.

I'll be updating this thread with each new EIB that gets awarded.

I've almost gotten my MRCE up to par (I'm not 100% happy with how it turned out, but it seems to be loads better than my FX). I'm working on a blaster, as well.

Donations are still being accepted for the "Get Murray a Hyperfirm" Fund :lol:

I'm still trying to decide if I should go for the EIB for ANH-Stunt or TK-Commander.

Trying myself. Still need to acquire an acceptable blaster and ANH holster. Just the funds aren't always there, you know. My fx is altogether, except split butt and kidney, MRCE is modded. I would love to be 1 of the first 100, so I'm going to try and pull it off by the end of the year. Bills, college payments for the kids always come first, but it will happen when the time is right.

Larry

Got to add a Hensler to the e-11, improve the d-ring ( the cast one is pants ), sort out the rear split below the belt and I think I'm good to go ( may need a better holster as well ).

I WILL BE ONE OF THE 100 ( at least thats what I keep telling myself ) :lol:

As no. 75, i wanna say... come on you guys..... not long now... :)

BTW, Billy, that pic of your's would indeed make an awesome Tee-shirt, perhaps a special for the first 100? Incentives....? mmmm

Someone keep me from looking at the ROTJ section as i'm starting to get an itch........(ROTJ EIB, now there's a thought!!!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...