Coutdown to 100 EIB - DONE!

Daetrin

ArrrgH! If I do not get a scope and power cylinders, I'm not going to make it in time! Two orders from people outside the USA and both seem to be lost somewhere... I need a USA supplier or someone that has a spare they can spare!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for EIB you need a scope but I don't think you don't need the power cylinders.

Ā 

Nope, we don't say anything about power cylinders.

18 left to go. Gold coins are being ordered... :)

Ā 

Question on that, I'm getting a figure of me made, and I wanted to get a blister pack with some kind of commerative coin blister. I wanted to put an EIB coin in that, and also have one for myself. Are the gold coins going to be one per? or can we order 2?

bah.. I wanted to do it as a 'limited edition' Elite Trooper. It's all good though, I talked to Walt, and he says the standard challange coin fits in the action figure blister perfectly, so I'm going to get one gold and one silver. Might just put the gold one in the blister pack to keep it safe.

Down to 17 - running out of weeks for the year....

Ā 

Basically we need two troopers a week to make the goal - who's going to take the plunge next? I know a bunch are just a mod away...

It's actually only 16 to go, you still forgot to put me on the list. We should be 84 counting my buddy Daniel as of yesterday. :P

Ā 

So there's something special planned for #100? And what's with the coins, that sounds awesome!

It's actually only 16 to go, you still forgot to put me on the list. We should be 84 counting my buddy Daniel as of yesterday. :P

Ā 

So there's something special planned for #100? And what's with the coins, that sounds awesome!

Ā 

Doh! How did I miss this? Where is that Membership Officer to backfill me when I'm out ;-)

Doh! How did I miss this? Where is that Membership Officer to backfill me when I'm out ;-)

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks Paul, but... I'm sorry to bother you AGAIN... :unsure: ...but it's "ObiHahn", with a 2nd H like my last name.

Ā 

:D

Pulling for you Darren.... :)

Let's get you into the top 100.... Can I help in any way?

Ā 

Thirteen to go.... it's lookin good for the magic 100... :)

Ā 

Are we having special badges made up for the first 100? Now there's a thought..