TM Junior storms Memorabilia

When I found out there was going to be another Memorabilia event at the end of march a few weeks ago, I had already started work on my sons mini stormtrooper moulds to make them bigger and better, and I really wanted to get a new kit pulled for this event. I thought "Yeah, should be no problemo" but was I ever wrong! It took me up until the last week to get most of the moulds done and I formed them. I got the main parts of the armour assembled with only a few parts left to form, which I managed to form on Thursday. Getting it all finished off in time for the event was a nightmare. I was working until 11.00pm every night last wekk and even gluing the legs together Saturady morning, the day of the event :icon_eek:

After a two hour drive we finally arrived at the Birmingham NEC and got my son Luke kitted up. We stepped out of the changing room (toilets :P ) and he was an instant hit. Everyone was asking to take a photo of him. People was coming up to me saying it was the coolest thing they had ever seen. While I was talking to people, I looked around and Luke was stood alone and there was people all around him taking photos, talk about a little poser :D To say he was a star is an understatement. It made all my hard work and stress worth it. He hardly ever took his helmet off the whole time we were there.

It was great to meet all the UK Garrison and I finally got meet them personally when I was invited back stage. We had a good chat about armour and a few other things, really good to meet you guys at last :duim: I hope to see you all there again at the next event. Here's some photos....

P8300150.thumb.jpg.53e95c2869254641387c060d34a0e151.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Paul

Unbelievable set of armour mate. Little master Luke looks fan-bloody-tastic :D

Gutted that I couldn't make MEM and meet up with you and see the little guy

in all his glory, only I had a serious family emergency and I couldn't make it. :(

Maybe next year B)

Well done Dad :)

If someone builds a time mchine, please take that little-awesomeness-suit and bring it back in my childhood!!!!!! :D

I hope that my regular sized TM turns out as good as this small one :P

Outstanding Paul! Every son should be so lucky to have a Dad such as you!

Good looking troops in the UKG as well.

:salute:

Paul it was so great to meet you and your son Luke! He looked completeley amazing and deservedly stole all the limelight!! I couldn't believe I wasn't in my armour that you built and I debuted this weekend when I ran into you. I love your armour- it is the closest, in my opinion, you can get to the real deal, it never stoped getting attention from my fellow UKG troopers! I look forward to seeing you and Luke at an event soon!

Ive just said it over on the MEPD but dude your boys TK is AWESOME was a pleasure to have my picture taken with him even if it was when in my Scout armour.

Thanks Daetrin we are a good looking bunch especially us Scouts ;):D

Marcel

PS:If anyone in the UKG made any derogatory comments that it was probably me under that armour, please let me know ;)

Don't think it was said out loud, but rest assured we were all thinking it John. :P;)

That kit was stunning Paul, 1st class work as always. Luke knows how to play the part well too. B)