I'm so happy / TK-11454 reporting for duty

I just wanted everybody to know that being a Stormtrooper really makes me smile. I've got an official LFL event to go to soon and I feel like "I'm the real deal" now that I've been approved as an official 501st member. I've wanted to be a stormtrooper for almost 48 years, My wife doesn't understand it, but you people do. I personally feel honored to be representing Star Wars in all of its glory. And will never forget this memory I'm about to create.

• Like 12

Congratulations Trooper.

Maybe you want to start your own event log thread once the photo came in and share them with your fellow troopers.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/13-field-training-exercises/

• Like 2

Congratulations trooper, good luck with the LFL event, if you haven't had a read yet here is the Troopers Survival Guide some great info about canon events :duim:

• Like 2

Congratulations! I've been doing this for 4 years now and it is just as exciting as day 1!

Good luck with your event! Can't wait to see pictures!

• Like 1

Excited for you, Terry! I've not had much under my belt, in terms of trooping, yet, but the experiences I have had have been so fun! Go out there and represent the Detachment, Legion, and the Empire! :salute:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dblcross said:

I just wanted everybody to know that being a Stormtrooper really makes me smile. I've got an official LFL event to go to soon and I feel like "I'm the real deal" now that I've been approved as an official 501st member. I've wanted to be a stormtrooper for almost 48 years, My wife doesn't understand it, but you people do. I personally feel honored to be representing Star Wars in all of its glory. And will never forget this memory I'm about to create.

If you don’t mind I can move this thread over to “Newly Approved” section, it seems more appropriate and a lot more member can see this thread.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, giskard8 said:

If you don’t mind I can move this thread over to “Newly Approved” section, it seems more appropriate and a lot more member can see this thread.

I do not.:salute:

Edited by dblcross

I was talking with my family the other day about how happy I am to be part of the Legion. It is wonderful that we can all be part of something that transcends our backgrounds, cultures, and generations! Few organizations are like this, and I am happy to be part of such an amazing group and community!

• Like 5

I'm so happy for you! I still feel the same as when I started! I've never clung so hard to a hobby or community before, I'm here to stay! Can't see how my life would look like without it now that I have it! Crazy! Everyone on here becomes almost like an extended family, and it really shows when we go through tough times together, we are always there for each other! For the Empire!

• Like 4

Congratulations Terry!

Even after 10 years of trooping, I still get a buzz kitting up as a TK.

• Like 2

I did my 101st troop last weekend and STILL feel amazing when I get to walk around in my TK's boots. I know all too much how you're feeling right now. And let me give a tiny glimpse into your future - no matter what dumb things life throws at you, there's always the peace and happiness of being inside the armor. It never goes away or gets old. It's super special and I'm so glad you get to be part of it.

Cheers to you Terry!!! :dancing-trooper::salute::jc_doublethumbup: Happy for ya!!!

• Like 3

Congratulations!!!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

For me, there was a before and after with my first visit to the pediatric area of a children's hospital. Missions with a lot of feelings, but the children, even if they are not at their best, give you more than they receive.

• Like 4

Honestly, I am almost to 50 troops and I still have the biggest goofy kid grin under the helmet the entire time.  Trust me we do get how you feel. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Doggydoc said:

Honestly, I am almost to 50 troops and I still have the biggest goofy kid grin under the helmet the entire time.  Trust me we do get how you feel. 

Honestly Doggy, anything you say I take straight to the heart. I think it's your profile picture that's mesmerizing me. 

• Like 2

Just now, dblcross said:

Honestly Doggy, anything you say I take straight to the heart. I think it's your profile picture that's mesmerizing me.

Yup, It's the picture.:laugh1:

• giskard8 changed the title to I'm so happy / TK-11454 reporting for duty
8 hours ago, dblcross said:

I do not.:salute:

This thread is now under the “Newly Approved”  section.

Congratulations once again and welcome to the Legion.

• Like 2