FISD Memes

Morgi

43 minutes ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Authentic gloves when it's cold. Authentic gloves when it's hot. Authentic gloves all the time.

I lived in the UK (Lancashire**, but don't hold that against me, lol) and I can say from experience that the humidity there is not quite what it can be in Florida at times (97% as I write this).  Being an accuracy nut I would love to wear rubber gloves at all events, but emptying them every 20 minutes can get a bit tiresome.

** OdWUBwM.jpg

• Like 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb jsilvius:

y4mAtgfOfDx6JXjP6YjM20B-BbGKEBKYJ2jMGD8b

This is all in fun, as I have received several messages offering to help, but a lot of the time, this is how it feels.

But that's okay, I enjoy my ability to give back to the detachment.

Honestly, I think I'm speaking for a lot of us, when I say that I am so glad and thankful you're stepping up to manage all that. I'm pretty certain I couldn't do that. And you're not only doing it, but you're doing it super well. So thank you! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

7aWQuZ5.jpg

And, yes, I'm one of those troopers :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Just now, Morgi said:

Honestly, I think I'm speaking for a lot of us, when I say that I am so glad and thankful you're stepping up to manage all that. I'm pretty certain I couldn't do that. And you're not only doing it, but you're doing it super well. So thank you! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

awe... flattery will get you everywhere... LOL

Thank you, I do appreciate the kind words.

• Like 2

This is all in fun, as I have received several messages offering to help, but a lot of the time, this is how it feels.
But that's okay, I enjoy my ability to give back to the detachment.

Dude I’d totally jump on a merch run for/with you. I love puzzles and enjoyed compiling the pin interest thread quantities for you. =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Dude I’d totally jump on a merch run for/with you. I love puzzles and enjoyed compiling the pin interest thread quantities for you. =)

xwWoSOZ.png

@jsilvius Ping ping ping ping!

• Like 1

vor 14 Minuten schrieb TheRascalKing:

I only come here to complain about gloves. I don't understand some of you.

WqvCGwp.jpg

gjWx00N.jpg

h8k4Lra.jpg

icQOBJx.jpeg

Just... Cotton Gloves. Gotta love 'em. Best piece of advice I've ever gotten. 

I love when there’s some Rascally memes from my man Justin! I promise I’ll have one of my own soon. Just gotta sit at my computer and edit a bit.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Also, note that these are all for fun.  I hope no one who sees these will misunderstand or get their nose out of joint.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Also, note that these are all for fun.  I hope no one who sees these will misunderstand or get their nose out of joint.

My signature says "Please misunderstand me correctly", so I think we're good! :laugh1: But yes it is always a sensitive territory to joke around with, but we're all friends here! :smiley-sw013: