TK-32294 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [ATA] (436)

Bazz

Now we're in the end game , wish me luck :)

Name : Adi Baskoro

TK-32294

Forum name : Bazz

Garuda Garrison Indonesia

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker : ATA
Helmet Maker : ATA

Blaster : Doopydoos

Height : 168cm (5'5)

Weight : 65 kg

Canvas belt : @TKittell

Holster : @Darman

Boots : Local made

Strapping centurion set + elastic handguard   @Alay

Neckseal : Got it from @Chops

TD Clip : @ukswrath

Front

qyOGh4W.jpg

lUdN8kB.jpg

Left

F9VszRE.jpg

yMZn8bG.jpg

After I fix my strap on the butt - kidney                                                                        Before I fix the strap on the butt - kidney

krl9X2d.jpg  ZNr6kTt.jpg

Right

cbu6Ki7.jpg

XDX5AY7.jpg

EZb4AQ0.jpg

Back

6RZQaWl.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen Buttons 

NOUpjN6.jpg

Elastic Handguards

hViJPOB.jpg

StHeUzg.jpg

No return edge forearms

q0aTXDv.jpg

iwShdvP.jpg

Interior Strapping

GsZhwGN.jpg&key=d3cd731be062dc44ab9b700c

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

gu8Z6Cd.jpg&key=806705ad461176ab30b3f52b

Helmet Details

xjM5Zeg.jpg&key=64c3dedfc27594977264915c

szAbnal.jpg&key=645effd7a3e4427b9a0bc346

3WtrRW1.jpg&key=c8eea20cb6e11efdb0ef744d

FyxoBte.jpg&key=a6f41ce6fafdd9d8875cd90b

XUDGfV1.jpg&key=4aea8a083285557c133f44ba

Vsi0Grj.jpg&key=882f6fe9e2ffc7e1351355bf

E-11 ( Doopydoos )

DMvcLdF.jpg&key=7b791deb2f4ca719ef55bc77

uPS0k8B.jpg&key=3161d4a6ba41746e651d36b0

nDRzWQU.jpg&key=2088633b172c0908d17125d9

Neckseal

YBPJ5Kb.jpg&key=827cd29a58469d2ef6f43ac5

SBFwMZa.jpg&key=3fb4e2478bf355c88f0c88ed

Thermal Detonator

Wc5yf0s.jpg&key=97d58adb8822374e475746a9

Xi9PUGL.jpg&key=4d0a4ceb58ec0177b47e80be

Xxc4kaZ.jpg&key=79aa9c7b330093a98283745f

Belt

tUm5Dlv.jpg&key=c0d53807f21607bf7ee8dbf4

HZin160.jpg&key=c905a0b6a124dac7f2533abb

sZBeevc.jpg&key=9f6659bd27fd64d1ea752609

Sniper Knee

a8OBZnN.jpg&key=7c5e315fda1c872d82cbb16e

kgDqNPW.jpg&key=a864c8a8f42a1ecebd402cf6

eZAf78l.jpg&key=639285def5ca9d488f286b8e

DOCuDMu.jpg&key=b5b16ab2c2aaf17061768d67

vjDNeau.jpg&key=bf80bdac584b6f582bf9fc35

x2xApXn.jpg&key=df0578c39e4ccf4fc15bde94

Left side abdomen painted with humbrol + interior strapping

cy5xlIE.jpg&key=6496c1372790c7d5c740ff16

N6LYCGC.jpg&key=5ef9596b868903cc081627bc

Thank you for your time to review my armor

Hope I get centurion status in the future

I'm very open to critic and opinion

Thank you

Regards

TK-32294

#TrooperHelpingTrooper

10 hours ago, T-Jay said:

:jc_doublethumbup:;)

thank you :)

2 hours ago, Alay said:

Good luck!

thank you Sarah !

2 hours ago, Shanester said:

Nice work trooper. Good luck! :salute:

thank you sir  !

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

Nice work Adi. Almost there 

Thank you Tony ,  thanks to your super detail build thread sir !

Edited by Bazz

More additional photos ( the front shoulder bridge is glued ont the chest. and the back bridge is using velcro)

U1DEuD5.jpg

GGDYuZr.jpg

Action Shots

dfCEE3L.jpg

without helmet

Thanks for your Patience Adi, 

After a crazy week & trooping schedule I'm good to go & I'll start digging into this tonight!! 

2 hours ago, msouza said:

Thanks for your Patience Adi, 

After a crazy week & trooping schedule I'm good to go & I'll start digging into this tonight!! 

it's okay sir ,hope you had a great trooping :)

Nice job, Adi!  Although not all specifically mentioned in the CRLs, there are a few issues that may hold you up.  Remember that the D.O.s also use reference images from the films as a guide when reviewing submissions for approval and these items may be mentioned:

The brow trim on the left is perfect, but on the right side it is a bit askew and should be raised.

Reference image

2g9rEVv.jpg   vCMA48e.jpg?1

Your forearms (especially the right one) are really wide.  What you might want to think about is removing the rear cover strips, trimming them a bit and then re-attach the strips.

r2KY74P.jpg    c6F7nl8.jpg     

Reference images

CwbPziW.jpg?3  ujnQkop.jpg?2

For level 3, you will need to change out (or remove the black finish) on your posterior snaps.  As seen in the films, they should be silver/chrome:

Reference image

VVfVJoq.jpg    wmUQv99.jpg

The D.O.s may have other items to discuss, but as I mentioned a really nice overall job on this build, brother!  Just a few items to think about which I am sure you can handle.  See you at Centurion soon, Trooper!  :salute:

Thank you Joseph for the guide and advice , appreciate it brother ! @justjoseph63

I think the rubber just a little loose yet a little adjustment can make big different, this is the rubber after I re attached and re alligned it

3ctY2Jt.jpg

And now the forearms, to be honest im afraid to trim it because ATA has the flat surface for the Plastic Cover strip, im afraid if I trim it the cover strip wont glued to the forearms surface

And I already trim the flat surface as short as possible

j8FSRCT.jpg

XLG8z1M.jpg

is it okay if I trim the "flat surface" untill the flat surface is gone on the forearms?what do you recommend? #SkinnyTrooperProblem

And thank you for noticing the COD snap, I think I will paint it silver, Im afraid I will break the plastic armor it if I undo the snap

Thank you Joseph!

2 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

ATA forearms, here's my ATA. Flat surface is trimmed as flat as possible yet maintaining the 15mm cover strip size. 

batch_20190605_201930-crop.jpg

Even your flat surface is wider than mine , I hate my skinny asian body right now,hahahaha

5 hours ago, Bazz said:

is it okay if I trim the "flat surface" untill the flat surface is gone on the forearms?what do you recommend? #SkinnyTrooperProblem

And thank you for noticing the COD snap, I think I will paint it silver, Im afraid I will break the plastic armor it if I undo the snap

It’s more than okey, the original armor did not have any flat surface on the back of forearms so trim away:duim:

And, it’s easier to drill out a snap than you would think. Was surprised the first time I did it and now I’m in the process of replacing all my snaps on the FOTK to better quality DOT snaps:)

32 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

It’s more than okey, the original armor did not have any flat surface on the back of forearms so trim away:duim:

And, it’s easier to drill out a snap than you would think. Was surprised the first time I did it and now I’m in the process of replacing all my snaps on the FOTK to better quality DOT snaps:)

Thank you for your advice Daniel

If I cut this flat surface

f9OnYCx.jpg

Im afraid the plastic wont bend so it cant be glued

sROLyc1.jpg

is it really mandatory to trim the forearm? im thinking using foam to make my forearm bigger so it will fit better

Thank you

9 minutes ago, Bazz said:

Here’s how I would do it: remove the coverstrip in the back, trim for size, (keeping the wrist end as snug as possible, barely getting the hand through) remove the front coverstrip then glue the back first and it should be fairly easy to glue the front after the back had enough time to cure...if not there’s always heat to persuade it:) I don’t think foam alone would be enough to get the right look but you could try that first and we can have another look:salute: 

3 hours ago, Bazz said:

This is what I would do, Adi:

1.  Right now you have a tiny bit of return edge on the ends.  I suggest trimming all of that off, which will make them easier to bend into place.  (Photo 1).  Note how in photo 3 that there is no return edge at all.

2. Make an interior cover strip from ABS (or any heavy duty white plastic).  This should be wider** than the exterior one as seen below (photo 2).

3. After trimming to size, use E-6000 to glue the strip in and clamp it firmly while it dries (24 hours to be safe).

4. After it dries it should hold the sides into the correct arc.

5. Re-attach the exterior strip, glue, clamp and let it dry.

**The interior strip can be as wide as you need, and will not affect approval at any level.  **

Photo 1                                                                                                      Photo 2

2E9vqyA.jpg?1   fkk8Yvg.jpg

Reference image

fxnMt0q.jpg?1

6 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

This is what I would do, Adi:

1.  Right now you have a tiny bit of return edge on the ends.  I suggest trimming all of that off, which will make them easier to bend into place.  (Photo 1).  Note how in photo 3 that there is no return edge at all.

2. Make an interior cover strip from ABS (or any heavy duty white plastic).  This should be wider** than the exterior one as seen below (photo 2).

3. After trimming to size, use E-6000 to glue the strip in and clamp it firmly while it dries (24 hours to be safe).

4. After it dries it should hold the sides into the correct arc.

5. Re-attach the exterior strip, glue, clamp and let it dry.

**The interior strip can be as wide as you need, and will not affect approval at any level.  **

Photo 1                                                                                                      Photo 2

2E9vqyA.jpg?1   fkk8Yvg.jpg

Reference image

fxnMt0q.jpg?1

Thanks Joseph I'll try this tomorrow :) 

10 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Here’s how I would do it: remove the coverstrip in the back, trim for size, (keeping the wrist end as snug as possible, barely getting the hand through) remove the front coverstrip then glue the back first and it should be fairly easy to glue the front after the back had enough time to cure...if not there’s always heat to persuade it:) I don’t think foam alone would be enough to get the right look but you could try that first and we can have another look:salute: 

Tomorrow Im gonna trim it as like Joseph said, a little afraid, but I'll do it ! wish me luck

For removing the snaps to replace, just stick a drill bit in the center and go to town.  It'll take it out with a little elbow grease :)

Great job so far Adi!  

3 hours ago, Bazz said:

Thanks Joseph I'll try this tomorrow :) 

Tomorrow Im gonna trim it as like Joseph said, a little afraid, but I'll do it ! wish me luck

Go ahead Trooper!! , "The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph." Thomas Paine