TyNrpet.jpg

4DaHhp2.jpg

bnvxyR7.jpg+

vfBSEET.jpg

Thanks

Dominic.

Edited by PERDOM4273
  • Like 1

Nice work, just one thing do your shins close from the outside over the inside, looks like they are closing inwards over outside, you can see a gap on the side photos, you may need to swap these around. Could also move your drop boxes further towards the end of the belt

Nice work, just one thing do your shins close from the outside over the inside, looks like they are closing inwards over outside, you can see a gap on the side photos, you may need to swap these around. Could also move your drop boxes further towards the end of the belt
I will invert the shins. The drop box are aligned with the end of the belt but have weights in them to make them more stable when I walk. I'll move them a bit.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, djmatrix09 said:

Great looking set of armor! I noticed your Holster is looped, instead of being attached to the belt. Check the CRL language, it should be attached from behind and we typically use Chicago Screws to mount. Here's a shot from the backside of my belt, and a reference photo for alignment :43f93e0685a079c47f5cab9c290f6701.jpg62662c0639c66c7fdb8ed1afc9c60cda.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think looped is how ESB holsters we’re done. Worn on the right, too.  How you advised is correct for ANH. :-)

I think looped is how ESB holsters we’re done. Worn on the right, too.  How you advised is correct for ANH. :-)
Ah, crap. You're right. I've got ANH on the brain. Your belt looks great!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just corrected the belt. The drop box were about 1/2" inside, i moved them back and glued them.  Here's the picture.  Time to correct the shins now.

NnhYqAV.jpg?1

Hi Dominic, we noticed the rivet in your cod is painted white. As the armour used in ANH is the same used in ESB we believe these should not be painted.

Can you please remove the white paint and submit a new photo of it when done please

Very nice looking armour sir.

The shins have been corrected.  They now close the outside over the inside.

The pain have been removed from the rivet of the cod piece.

I'll see what I can do with the shoulder bells.  Any suggestions on a way to fix them?  After this fix, I should be good to post a new set of pictures.

Thanks

Dominic.

You can tighten the strap (nylon or elastic) that connects your shoulder bells to the chest-to-back elastic. If that doesn't work you can also try removing the return edge on the shoulder.

Dominic, way to go, this is what FISD is all about, troopers helping troopers to achieve their goals and dreams. Looking forward to seeing the updated photos and to getting you approved. Great work my friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I removed the black elastic band between the forearms and the biceps and the shoulder got into place. I guess the elastic was too short and was pulling the whole arm pieces down.

The new pictures will come soon.

Sent from my Moto X Play using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I just updated my original post with new pictures that detailed the modifications that I made to answer the comments.  The new pictures are:

- Front

- Back

- Sides (arms up & down)

- Action shots

- Side rivets detailed

- Cod rivet with paint removed.  I left the old picture that shows the end of the butt piece because the new picture only shows the cod piece rivet.

Thanks

Dominic.

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-57996 requesting EI Status ESB (AP) [808]
Hey Dominic thank you for your patience and applying for EIB. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Very nice job on your build and always great to see an ESB. Thank you for making all the requested or suggested corrections. Your armor meets all EIB requirements, Sly and I would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor and accuracy. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We o
nly have one minor fix suggested to get you looking the best you can and that's the waist belt position, it's sitting a bit low. The top of the ammo belt should sit at or just below the lowest Ab buttons as seen in the reference photo we've provided

7IkhDKK.jpg

Reference image

gallery_14191_18_314894-crop.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for your Centurion application if you choose to apply. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here. At this time we see nothing holding you back from a nice smooth Centurion application if you choose to apply. 

That's it, congrats again and hope to see you at L3. :salute:

• Like 3

WOOHOO!!!

Thanks a lot.  I'll make the adjustment on the height of the belt and see you at lvl. 3

4 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Felicitations, Dominic!

Merci :)