Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

I received my power cylinders. All I can say is.....OUTSTANDING!!!!<br><br>

Anyone looking for accurate power cylinders for their E-11 will be more than pleased. Great pride, Uber fast shipping and high end quality. They look great on my Sterling. You'd swear the metalmites were vintage. <br><br>

Thanks for offering this great product. It was a perfect way to finish off my all vintage E-11.

• Like 1

20170320083724_zpsgzhn1fqx.jpg

These look amazing. It has been so fun / educational watching this whole process happen. I am quite amazed at your dedication to getting the details right. Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got some more of my aluminum casting sam ples today.... They are dead on  , just need some deburring and bead blasting...

97da5264-3d27-4fff-93a3-753e7c2fcde7_zps

I want this!!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

Following this thread since day 1 with VERY high interest  :)  The attention to the details of each part is absolutely outstanding.

Of course there have been aluminum builds in the past already, but this one is extraordinary and seems like from a different world.

Never expected so much anticipation for an aluminum kit but I cannot wait until the full kits are available...   Count me in.

• Like 7

Following this thread since day 1 with VERY high interest  :)  The attention to the details of each part is absolutely outstanding.

Of course there have been aluminum builds in the past already, but this one is extraordinary and seems like from a different world.

Never expected so much anticipation for an aluminum kit but I cannot wait until the full kits are available...   Count me in.

me too! Count me in!  :jc_doublethumbup:

These kits truly will be a game changer.

As I said before Resin and Rubber will be a thing of the past and Aluminum will be the way of the future. Even plastic is better than resin or rubber in my opinion, hard black plastic that is. But these Aluminum kits from Chris will be top of the line for trooping or even a nice display piece if you ask me, way lighter than steel and much better for costuming purposes!

• Like 5