Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

Whats the dday run????

Dday owner of Pheonix Props the maker of the current best E-11 kit. he sells pipe builds with aluminum tubes but if there is enough interest he has had tubes milled from steel. About a year ago I got one.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28047-phoenix-props-e-11-stormtrooper-blaster-kits-a-new-hope-and-esb/

Edited by SeanTX

200 ton press and  progressive dies  LOL

I think im still going to make some real steel one too,,, they will be alot easier to weld together... but the roll in front aaaagagagggg,, ill still do the same as the alum. sorry man................

:(

Dday owner of Pheonix Props the maker of the current best E-11 kit. he sells pipe builds with aluminum tubes but if there is enough interest he has had tubes milled from steel. About a year ago I got one.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28047-phoenix-props-e-11-stormtrooper-blaster-kits-a-new-hope-and-esb/

The steel will be heavy,, I am thinking about using alum parts with the steel as an option... May save some weight.. dont know yet  ??? i guess it really is up to the requests and demands of the builders

The steel will be heavy,, I am thinking about using alum parts with the steel as an option... May save some weight.. dont know yet ??? i guess it really is up to the requests and demands of the builders

I already have a steel tube. For that build I'm just looking for a steel replacement grip frame and end cap ring to replace my destroyed original parts so i can solder them back together.

But i look forward to one of your complete kits regardless of the material.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very cool. I wonder if one type of screw was made for the earlier 1941 version and then perhaps they switched to the other in 1942. My guess would be the screws with the shoulders are later as reflected in the use of shouldered screws for all the M38 scopes. Pure speculation though. Some members on the RPF might have more knowledge on why there are different screws for the M19.<br>

You scope collection is amazing. Drooling profusely LOL. <br>

Will you produce both types of the Screws?

• Like 1

Very cool. I wonder if one type of screw was made for the earlier 1941 version and then perhaps they switched to the other in 1942. My guess would be the screws with the shoulders are later as reflected in the use of shouldered screws for all the M38 scopes. Pure speculation though. Some members on the RPF might have more knowledge on why there are different screws for the M19.<br>

You scope collection is amazing. Drooling profusely LOL. <br>

Will you produce both types of the Screws?

Yes im starting the brass one today!!!

Chris, <br><br>

Sorry another M19 question. I had to remove the inner lens assembly on my M19 to get a better cast of the insides and during the process the side light socket clear plastic cone came loose and fell out. I don't think I noticed anything else fall out but to be sure I was wondering if you had fully disassembled one of your M19 scopes and removed the light socket cone thingy. If so, did you notice any other small parts behind the cone or is it simply just the clear cone placed there in the socket? <br><br>

Sort of scratched a bit of that inner lens assembly on the brass ring where the slots area. Beating myself up over it but I hope the effort to get a better casting of the inside will prove fruitful.

• Like 1

When i get a chance ill try to get some picture and post of the socket assembly

Chris, <br><br>
Sorry another M19 question. I had to remove the inner lens assembly on my M19 to get a better cast of the insides and during the process the side light socket clear plastic cone came loose and fell out. I don't think I noticed anything else fall out but to be sure I was wondering if you had fully disassembled one of your M19 scopes and removed the light socket cone thingy. If so, did you notice any other small parts behind the cone or is it simply just the clear cone placed there in the socket? <br><br>
Sort of scratched a bit of that inner lens assembly on the brass ring where the slots area. Beating myself up over it but I hope the effort to get a better casting of the inside will prove fruitful.

You pulled this piece out? is it just pressed in or is it threaded????

IMG_4509_zps7twe8zoo.jpg

Yes, that piece. It was not threaded at all. Pressed in. It sort of came loose when was removing some silicone from my last mold making and I was able to remove it. It is easily pushed back in and stays firm in the socket. I now use the rubber end of a metal file handle to sort of plunge or suction cup it out without any harm. Just worried if there was anything behind this piece that may have fallen out or not. Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 1

Yes, that piece. It was not threaded at all. Pressed in. It sort of came loose when was removing some silicone from my last mold making and I was able to remove it. It is easily pushed back in and stays firm in the socket. I now use the rubber end of a metal file handle to sort of plunge or suction cup it out without any harm. Just worried if there was anything behind this piece that may have fallen out or not.

Not sure yet,, i havent found a way to get this free yet.It seems to be tight.