Fieldmarshall build

fieldmarshall

cut away of a M19

IMG_4674_zps7qiexvfg.jpg

Had a Fixturing accident and m19 R&D m19 got damaged so i used it as a cut away

IMG_4673_zps1uekac02.jpg

:shok: OMG! My heart literally stopped seeing this. My prayers are sent.  :icon_beg:

• Like 1

Nothing that could be fixed?

Karl ,, one of my machinist accidentally put the vintage one in a fixture made for the solid.... It crushed it nicely   

It gave me the op to cut it in half . .. I was not willing to do it unless i had too... Im working on the focal lengths of my lens now. They may not work but the cut away is helping with that... i hope

Karl ,, one of my machinist accidentally put the vintage one in a fixture made for the solid.... It crushed it nicely   

It gave me the op to cut it in half . .. I was not willing to do it unless i had too... Im working on the focal lengths of my lens now. They may not work but the cut away is helping with that... i hope

Aaah, that hurts.  :blink:

I hope it gives you some help at least.

• Like 1

Holy cow! Great to see you can bore through and make these like the original. Best I have ever seen to reproduce these. You have certainly taken this project to the limits.

• Like 2

Took the bulb lens off the damaged m19 ,,, ill get some measurements and repro that nicely

IMG_4728_zpsgxccky8e.jpg

The bulb has been the hardest part for me to cast because of using clear resin. Without proper pressure casting it holds all the bubbles. How will you replicate the bulb? I am looking into having it done professionally but the cost is super high here.

Really cool to see you got the wire clip off too. First time to see that removed.

• Like 1

Well after completely obliterating that m19 it just about fell out LOL     im going to have in injection molded....

The bulb has been the hardest part for me to cast because of using clear resin. Without proper pressure casting it holds all the bubbles. How will you replicate the bulb? I am looking into having it done professionally but the cost is super high here.
Really cool to see you got the wire clip off too. First time to see that removed.