• Height = 6'
  • Weight = 235 lbs
  • Boots = Imperial Boots
  • Canvas belt = TKittell
  • Hand Plates = Rubber from Trooperbay
  • Electronics= Aker amp
  • Neck Seal = Veedox
  • Holster = Darman

I've made a lot of changes to my armor since applying for EIB, so there will be mostly new pictures with just a few old ones.

Full body front

5D7LhpVh.jpg

Full body back

iTAPAPgh.jpg

Full body right

FqTbsCSh.jpg

Full body left

NUUM77hh.jpg

Right side detail

eB7ePGBh.jpg

Left side detail

P4CxiNzh.jpg

Gloves (and rubber handplates)

0tciPFVh.jpg

Shoulder bridge with elastic strap

WDa2fulh.jpg

Thigh pack attachment (inside and out)

v3heAYZh.jpg

AMOaBXlh.jpg

Sniper knee (inside and out)

xyln7L3h.jpg

dWvqTxnh.jpg

Drop box backs

IAqffBfh.jpg

cod/butt detail

0Qd82Y0h.jpg

Helmet front, side, back

wl7cA7Kh.jpg

QwuG4KVh.jpgmdEtiDLh.jpg

lfUghnwh.jpg

Hovi tip

x54uN9Rh.jpg

Lens color and shape (bubble)

MO80B3Ch.jpg

Ammo belt inside

xNVnXLSh.jpg

Neckseal

e6MVqN3h.jpg

Blaster left, right, and D-ring

SO7EzC5h.jpg

RAWIDmOh.jpg

gkBkZhkh.jpg

Thermal Detonator back

3t5BfD2h.jpg

Couple action shots

ODcNug5h.jpg

s0uXXdhh.jpg

Internal strapping

qoKgLdOh.jpg

Abdomen detail

AGQhLI0h.jpg

I gotta say, getting the feedback from the EIB thread, and making the changes requested there, have made this armor fit me SO MUCH better than I thought possible.  Hopefully these new pictures show what an ideal suit of armor on a larger frame looks like.  Thank you for your consideration!

• Like 1

Ahhhh!  It is!  I didn't have my usual handler (wife) with me for the photoshoot.  Note to self: mount a mirror inside the armor case and carry around a hand mirror.  (:

Hey there, Josh!!!Thank you so much for your Centurion application! Let's get to it!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

There are two missing pictures. (Kidney notch and wrist openings) but both of these details can be seen in other photos. 

Your armor contains all required elements to pass Centurion. I both congratulate and welcome you!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Thank you again for this great build. As a group I respectfully refer to as the "muscle" troopers, this armor was the perfect match for you. Well built, to both your body and to the "hero" specs. This sounds strange,......but your butt plate looks so much better that you trimmed off that corner on your hip.post-12041-0-40631100-1441030365_thumb.jpgeB7ePGBh.jpg

As for the "gun to my head" suggestions, I understand having big calves and how it wasn't possible to pull yours down any further. I thank you for removing the return edge at the bottom. 

I was really hoping you would have removed that extra return edge from the sides of your back plate.

A couple things I would put on your "eventually list" is to shorten the straps at the top of your shoulders. Your shoulder bells are falling away from the top. 

Lastly, the black trim around the rear and temple traps are what I call an enthusiastic version of the "handpainted" effect. It would really benefit the overall look of your helmet to have these outlines evened out just a bit. 

Congtatulations again and Welcome, Josh!!

• Like 1

Thank you for the comments and for that spiffy red badge! I will get the shoulder straps tightened up (again!). I can also trim a little more off the back, I thought I got enough of it before, but then I saw you comment on someone else's with a line down the entire thing and not just the flash at the bottom.<br><br>

I did get my calf armor amazingly smaller and they look so much better now! I'm glad I took that suggestion to heart. (:

• 1 month later...