Anovos TK armor preorder

I could be and probably am wrong but my understanding was that it is being made and shipped from China to a fulfillment facility that I assumed was in the USA. This would be why they are saying that the shipment is in transit from the manufacturing facility and is in customs now on it's way to the fulfillment facility. As soon as the fulfillment facility has all the various bits and pieces they will final package them, generate shipping labels and then ship to us. I would find it hard to believe all of our individual boxes are coming from China and individually have to go through customs.

But again what do I know.

I could be and probably am wrong but my understanding was that it is being made and shipped from China to a fulfillment facility that I assumed was in the USA. This would be why they are saying that the shipment is in transit from the manufacturing facility and is in customs now on it's way to the fulfillment facility. As soon as the fulfillment facility has all the various bits and pieces they will final package them, generate shipping labels and then ship to us. I would find it hard to believe all of our individual boxes are coming from China and individually have to go through customs.

But again what do I know.

That's what I read somewhere too. Shipped from China, goes through customs and into fulfillment center for shipment to us.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just looked at there price and it says starting at $650.00. As another post mentioning a discount code is needed to reduce the price. Any word as to the quality and actual price. i am just getting involved and am in contacting the group in Albuquerque New Mexico. Any advice or help with this would be great.

Just looked at there price and it says starting at $650.00. As another post mentioning a discount code is needed to reduce the price. Any word as to the quality and actual price. i am just getting involved and am in contacting the group in Albuquerque New Mexico. Any advice or help with this would be great.

Unfortunately, buying a kit isn't possible right now. Pre-orders for kits were closed just before New Year's to make sure any issues or exchanges that may happen with current pre-orders are handled promptly. Anovos said they'll reopen orders for kits at a later date, but I don't think that will be any time soon.

• Like 1

I read that the first batch of kits was at the customs January the 1. And Anovos was hopping to be able to start shipping mid January. They also says that the soft parts will come in a separate box. Just so the can ship faster.

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

• Like 1

It is likely some people will decide to sell their kits after receiving them. Some may be trying to make a profit, others may decide the build is too intimidating, others may not like the kit.

• Like 1

Darn, I was really hoping to get a reasonably priced one so I could get into the 501st as seems like a great chance to have a bit of fun. As well as doing something worth wild these days. Always sucks when people try to make a sickly high profit of things like this when there are true fans out there. I am still hoping this will work out for me in the end.

Nobody is making a "sickly high profit" off of making kits, or even ready to wear costumes. It's really expensive to get into the armor making game, and there's a huge upfront cost. <br><br>

Anyway, if you're on more of a budget, you could look into becoming an Imperial Officer. You can make a good costume for that for about $400, and the most expensive thing there is the boots. Plus, people dressed in plastic LOVE trooping with people with soft costumes! You can help out with handling. (:

• Like 2

You have your view. i am starting to see it other wise right now. Has anyone looked at there page. I will have to research more as the page says starts at $650.00 but when I went through the process of ordering it. The final cost said $1,800.00. I seeking more info. Not amused by this at all.http://www.anovos.com/.../star-wars-classic-trilogy.... So Kredal I would have to disagree with you on the not profiteering according to this. I could be wrong but it seems they had the $650.00 to draw your attention. Why is the final cost $1,800.00 with no foot gear or gun?? Anyone figure what the real cost is for some affordable kits and where they are offers please let me know.

Does anyone else have any other place which might be offering a good deal on a kit up to 501st stands. Some suggestions on sites with a price setting could be helpful. I am sorry $1,800.00 is a bit beyond my price range for fun money spending.

1800 is for the pre built and completed armour.

Many of us paid 350 for this and no one paid more than 650 for a kit give or take shipping

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Also the $650 kits are currently closed for ordering until they ship the pre-orders. Once those have shipped then the orders will reopen for later runs. Edited by themaninthesuitcase

1800 is for the pre built and completed armour.

Many of us paid 350 for this and no one paid more than 650 for a kit give or take shipping

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I sort of panicked when I saw the $1,800.00 price tag. After I am told there is no chance to get a deal like $350. I was settling on the fact $650.00 might be the best deal I might be able to get. Sucks they closed that deal to it seems.

I sort of panicked when I saw the $1,800.00 price tag. After I am told there is no chance to get a deal like $350. I was settling on the fact $650.00 might be the best deal I might be able to get. Sucks they closed that deal to it seems.

It should reopen once they have shipped the orders already paid for.

asAlso the $650 kits are currently closed for ordering until they ship the pre-orders. Once those have shipped then the orders will reopen for later runs.

That sort of sucks for fans on budget. Might have to go for the Shadow  Trooper or a Soft Uniform if I have to but I was so siked about the old School one. I have not seen any second Generation Clone kits which seemed cool.

It should reopen once they have shipped the orders already paid for.

Thanks. Just wanted to get set up and have some fun with a great group like the 501st. I have heard so much about this group over the years.

Edited by Knox

That sort of sucks for fans on budget. Might have to go for the Shadow  Trooper or a Soft Uniform if I have to but I was so siked about the old School one. I have not seen any second Generation Clone kits which seemed cool.

The run was open for 8 months between 350 and 650 dollars. They need to get their orders sorted out. (it's likely far more jumped on than they expected). Just because they're closed for now does not mean they won't open up. You'll just need to be patient if you want an OT TK (like we all have, haha)

I guess my timing sucks. lmao.