Anovos TK armor preorder

Anovos does go through and answer some of the replies on their Facebook page, it is through that that it was revealed they are planning on shipping starting next week, the order that items are shipped, and that the soft goods and the armor will be shipped separately.

• Like 1

They are still within the Winter date given at pre-order and are beginning shipping next week. I really don't see how people can be upset with that. Their older products? Certainly, they have been delayed multiple times, but the TK is right on schedule. I'm guessing people aren't used to hobbies like this or similar products, as other SW Licensees like Sideshow and eFX take even longer to produce anything.

This exactly. ^^

Don't know about anyone else but I'm getting very bored with receiving notices to this thread of people constantly banging on and speculating, assuming, guessing, bitching about delivery of this armour.

It will be here as soon as Anovos ready to ship. Be patient.

Unless you are Anovos or have direct communication with Anovos stating fact it's all pointless conjecture.

Spend your time researching assembly and finding all the other parts you'll need to complete it when it does arrive. I bet most people receiving these are newbies and will be starting threads as soon as it arrives asking how to put these together! :laugh1:.

Edited by sskunky
  • Like 12

Looks like the kits are shipping.  There's a photo from the RPF on the facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/838545079553903/permalink/972466096161800/

edit: also there's a comment on an Anovos post that confirmed shipping has started: https://www.facebook.com/ANOVOS/photos/a.376294074213.156830.109162604213/10153903238089214/?type=3&permPage=1

Edited by themaninthesuitcase

So since the soft goods are coming separate. I thought to ask how much later the shipment would come. Here is the response on Anovos FaceBook visitors page

9dbb5eba12030edc360ba5ff4a3baace.jpg

1-2 weeks later and some customers may get soft goods before armor. My guess is later tier pre orders will get soft goods before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You'll get them soon enoug. Not really needed when you're busy cutting down loads of plastic.

And if you're going to test fit parts, use compression / cold weather underwear.

• Like 1

You'll get them soon enoug. Not really needed when you're busy cutting down loads of plastic.

And if you're going to test fit parts, use compression / cold weather underwear.

I think you miss judged my intent.  I wasn't moaning that I have to wait more it will be kind of cool to get something a bit earlier, even if it's not overly useful initially.

I have to pick this stuff up at a shipping place across the border... I think they only hold orders for a couple weeks so I am wondering how I am going to do this without paying duty 2 times if i have to make two trips....... Gahh

Well, if they ask for duty payment on the fitlrst delivery, you bring proof of the full price paid, explain that it will delivered in 2 boxes, and a sk for a reciept when you pay. Next time, you bring said proof and said receipt.

At least that's what I'll do if my boxes get intercepted by customs here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Soooo did anyone get an e-mail yet? :D  I do have to say this point of the wait is the hardest due to the fact that it is so close, yet so far away. It feels like it could be in a galaxy, far, far away B)

• Like 1

Soooo did anyone get an e-mail yet? :D  I do have to say this point of the wait is the hardest due to the fact that it is so close, yet so far away. It feels like it could be in a galaxy, far, far away B)

Not yet. All in due time. :)