Are you owed money/plastic from Matt G aka TE

I had to sent him 50 USD for shipping with UPS with tracking number. He wrote me that he has sent the helmet but not with UPS which would cost 228 USD with tracking :rolleyes: but with USPS with only a parcel number. He has sent it on my own wish to a buddy in the netherlands because of german custom problems but wasnt happy about that and he told me that he would not be guilty if the helmet which left him in great condition would be damaged during the second shipping. Dont know but still have a very bad feeling about this. I'm also interested what the real shipping costs are.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One solution that took the guesswork out for me: when I sold armor overseas I took photos of the box as packed with address, and also of the post office (or UPS) receipt and email them on. A few photos for international would take all the guesswork out of it.

The guy B-S-ed me pretty well in 2008, I paid for one of the SFS helmets. A mutual aquaintance ended up getting me an ROTJ from him a year later. He told the person he had no intention of fullfilling his end of our arrangement because I was "friend of Chris Peters". It's true Chris and I are buds, but why take my money in the first place then? Had it not been for this mutual aquaintance stepping in I would have nothing to show for my $$$.

Funnily enough he contacted me out of the blue 4 days ago on Facebook chat.

Ā 

Wanted to know if I wanted a set of ROTJ armour as he had some he needed to shift. :huh:

Also said he had a " stack of helmets in hand".

Ā 

Was quite surreal as it was the first time we had ever spoken.

Did seem like a nice bloke tho'.

Ā 

Same old modus operandi. Keeps people waiting for years and years while contacting others saying he has stuff "in hand" - thus ensuring this non-delivery cycle continues.....

Ā 

This has gone on too long - I think I'll add a warning on my site linking to this thread

Ā 

Cheers

Ā 

Jez

Same old modus operandi. Keeps people waiting for years and years while contacting others saying he has stuff "in hand" - thus ensuring this non-delivery cycle continues.....

Ā 

This has gone on too long - I think I'll add a warning on my site linking to this thread

Ā 

Cheers

Ā 

Jez

Ā 

Ā 

Good idea Jez.

This is getting ridiculous. Dan Laws and Matt Gauthier think it is acceptable to take collectors/costumers hard earned money and then do nothing.

Ā 

These guys owe $$$'s in unfulfilled orders. Please copy and post what you are owed below, once all the information is collated, appropriate action can be taken. No more excuses, lies and BS. This has to end.

Ā 

Date ordered

Ā 

Item ordered

Ā 

Amount Paid

That's not cool what Dan Laws and Matt Gauthier are doing :duimomlaag: ......

Ā 

This post needs to be pinned so everyone on the FISD can see it !!!!!!

Ā 

SO!!! no one else will get hoodooed by them!!!

Hey Smitty, Do you remember an old Proverb that says: If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas..... In Dan's case it looks like Matt has rubbed off on him!!!

Ā 

Ā 

Oh the tangled web they weave, when they practice to deceive.

Ā 

Problems with Dan? That's a shame. Sort of expected from Matt though.

Good news Nick, your wait has come to an end! :)

Ā 

Ā 

Mail sent :D

Yes, my friend Leo received the helmet and checked its condition. It is slightly damaged and came without mic-tips and lenses....i paid for a fully finished helmet. But i'm glad it arrived and hopefully the whole drama has an end now. Over one year full of stress and countless emails later :angry:

Ā 

I really hope everyone will get his ordered stuff soon and in good condition as ordered. Hopefully no one else will order from him in the future...i for sure wont ;)