Are you owed money/plastic from Matt G aka TE

Hey Dan!! You stated " I haven't signed on for at least 6 months or made any claims that my molds are done. They aren't "

Mr Laws Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:23 PM #46

It has the dimple, because the originals had the same dimple in the tear trap. It was present in both of TE's ANH helmets.

and

Mr Laws Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:27 PM #47

My helmets are done and I'm finishing up the armor, as we speak!!! I will post pics soon.

Here is the link to them:

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=7900&st=40

Dan I am not going to get into a mud slinging contest with you. I just want you to know that you need to get your facts straight. Your are starting to remind me of Matt.

Yes such a fine example of opinion based comment. I'd like to know who has been waiting for "years" for any of my products. 4 people insisted on paying me for TK sets before my molds were finished so that they could secure a place on the waiting list. 2 of them are still waiting, one has been refunded and one is going to be refunded as soon as we agree on a price for the 4 helmets I already sent him.

I don't know who you are, but it's interesting how passionate you are about painting me in a negative light. You seem to have an agenda I'm not aware of. I'm not sure why you would take up that cause since we've never done business. Also interesting that you say that I've come on the forum in the last month to announce the completion of my molds. I haven't signed on for at least 6 months or made any claims that my molds are done. They aren't. So you personally don't have anything against me??? Guilt by association is a really ignorant comment to make. You don't have your facts straight and you don't know all of my customers. Matt and I have never been business partners. I made his TK molds for him; now TE2's molds. We learned armor making together. I took the first mold from the only real screen used TK helmet. The same one that everyone has recasted over the years. I have run my own business for the last 7 years and I always deliver my product; I have never stolen anyone's money. At times I am overwhelmed by demand and the wait time can be long but my correspondence is timely. Everyone's emails are answered immediately and all concerns are addressed fairly.

I will debut my armor when I feel that it meets all of my expectations. I appreciate your concern but my reputation isn't tarnished just because you say it is. I'm an extremely easy person to deal with and I treat my customers as I'd like to be treated in any business transaction. There are a few good prop makers out there, but I'm still the best. I've learned a lot since I started making armor but the most important thing is the relationship I have with a customer.

I'm Dan Laws. I'm here to stay and I have armor to make.

Imperialarmor.net

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All parties have had their say, I see little to be gained (but a lot to lose) by continuing this thread.

This thread is now locked.