TK 8527 rerequesting ANH Stunt EIB status due to upgrade

Okay guys, it's time for me to play again.

Armour is TM this time, except for the latex handguards, which are mine.

TKboots, one of Wyatt's vintage cargo strap belts, selfmade holster... same E-11 as last time, and my DLT-19 (a clutch casting).

On to the pics:

No gun:

frontnoflash.jpg

left.jpg

left2.jpg

back.jpg

right.jpg

pose.jpg

E-11:

e11.jpg

e11pose.jpg

e11pose2.jpg

DLT-19:

dlt19.jpg

dlt192.jpg

dlt194.jpg

My ugly mug, so you know it's me:

lidoff.jpg

He just wouldn't stay out of the pics:

r2.jpg

and some detail pics

Green lenses:

green.jpg

Holster attachment and white belt box strap:

belt.jpg

E-11 (as I said, same as last time, so I'm reusing the pics - yep, I'm lazy ;))

e11-1.jpg

e11-2.jpg

DLT-19

bfg1.jpg

bfg2.jpg

bfg3.jpg

bfg4.jpg

I think that's it - let me know if you need anything else! Got a troop for Adidas next Saturday, in my new and way too clean armour - looking forward to scuffing it up a bit already :)

It should be an easy pass. I agree with bluehickey. You should add a strap to connect the chest and back. Other than than that, it looks outstanding. Great job!

Looks so good! The only suggestion I would add is to add some straps connecting the chest and back piece together so they stay snug up against your body.

Gonna have to respectfully disagree there. Ya don't go mucking up a nice TM kit with a non-screen accurate detail like that. ;)

Looks like he needs a strap from back to kidney. On the back, go about 2-3 inches up from bottom of the back to a point 2-3 inches down from top of the kidney. Space 'em about five inches apart - 2-3 inches from center each. That'll snug it all up and look accurate. Depending on how tall you are, there may or may not be a slight overlap of back over kidney.

Chest is not rising, but it does look like it's shifting a little when you twist. If you don't have one from chest to ab yet, add that, too. For the chest, go from just below the middle of each "pec" to a couple inches straight below the top of the inside of the ab. That will keep the chest and ab connected nicely. See the stukatrooper, FBJ, or TKDueno photos for reference or I can shoot you a couple of mine.

Looks great, bud!! :D

I'm actually planning to add the chest and back connection to the abdomen and kidney plate, but I had to get this done and approved for the troop, so it's not entirely done-done yet ;) Also looking into ways to stop the kneeplate from getting under my thigh...

Oh and I'm not going to add any mesh behind the teeth - I rather stay accurate :)

Thanks for the praise guys :D

That was a no brainer,Congratulations mate.Get some pro pictures done the suit is worth it.

Yep... I'd love to do that - Just need to find someone who's not charging a fortune :)

*snip*

Also looking into ways to stop the kneeplate from getting under my thigh...

Try a shim: You can glue a small piece of scrap ABS or Styrene on top of the finishing strip at the very top of the shin -- between the finishing strip and the knee plate. You might even want to take a stack of two small squares or rectangles. This will angle the top of the knee plate outwards a little more. I rarely have a problem now with the knee plate slipping behind my thigh. If you've already glued the knee plate in place it might be problematic, but otherwise the rivets will just act as a hinge until you put this in place.

Rock on, brother! :D

Also looking into ways to stop the kneeplate from getting under my thigh...

Just put a strip of thin foam on the back of the thighs. it keeps the front close to your leg and reduces the problem.

Oh and I'm not going to add any mesh behind the teeth - I rather stay accurate :)

Way to go! I have no mesh too B) Just use a balaclava to cover the face inside the helmet (and which can also help in taming your heavy-metal hair!!! :D)

Great build Dan :)

Is it just me, or is the armour made from non acrylic capped abs to match your helmet? Maybe it is just the ever so grainy pictures?

Anyway its a big thumbs up from me :dancing-trooper:

Great build Dan :)

Is it just me, or is the armour made from non acrylic capped abs to match your helmet? Maybe it is just the ever so grainy pictures?

Anyway its a big thumbs up from me :dancing-trooper:

Mr.Mark Sir you is corrr-rect......and how bloddy good does that look :oB)

Dan...WOW!,...mate that is one beautiful set up you have there fella. B)

Congratulations and well done Sir :salute:

:)

Mr.Mark Sir you is corrr-rect......and how bloddy good does that look :oB)

Dan...WOW!,...mate that is one beautiful set up you have there fella. B)

Congratulations and well done Sir :salute:

:)

AAHHH thought as much !