TK 8527 rerequesting ANH Stunt EIB status due to upgrade

That's what I thought too, I couldn't put my finger on it but it sure does look non acrylic capped..... mmmmm

Anyway, again, with TM you just can't go wrong..... Nice one Dan..... it will be an easy pass buddy....

(time to flog my elite AP kit.... lol)

nice one Peter! Thanks for that!

I'm sure R2 is good at making coffee - I can't tell for sure though, as I don't drink any coffee ;)

The whole armour is non acrylic capped abs, yep. Looks pretty good though, I like it - and it flexes quite nicely yet feels very firm at 1,5mm only... quality stuff!

Just put a strip of thin foam on the back of the thighs. it keeps the front close to your leg and reduces the problem.

I was going to try that exactly :)

Way to go! I have no mesh too B) Just use a balaclava to cover the face inside the helmet (and which can also help in taming your heavy-metal hair!!! :D)

I have a balaclava for troops, didn't put it on for the pics though... my hair is not that much of a problem actually... as you can see on the pics ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally managed to get some new pics taken at the children's birthday troop yesterday. They show how the armour looks now that the chest and backplate are connected to the abdomen and kidney.

tmfrontgreen.jpg

tmbackgreen.jpg

sits even better now I'd say :) (had to take the detonator off cause them kids wouldn't leave it alone)