How to do a no.1 while in your armor..

2155TK

Hi guys! I've noticed that my FX armour does not have any options if i have to take a leak during a troop.. i've seen some modifications on youtube where the crotch part of the armor lifts forward..making it easier to pee..

How do you guys modify your armor to make it easy to take a whiz? :P

Thanks

Apparently you make a cut on the front piece to seperate the codpiece which is reattatched with velcro or white elastic. for elite status the back (bum) part is seperated also. there are posts on here which photograph how to do this, if you search on codpiece mods you should find them ok. I havent done this yet myself (avent got to that part yet) but am going to

garreth

Yeah, you've got to cut the codpiece. I have mine attached with webbing so it will swing up. The codpiece is attached to the buttplate between my legs with webbing and snaps. But since the front of my belt velcros to my belly, the belt has to come off. Also your body suit is an issue. If its a one piece without a zipper down there you are pretty much screwed. I have a two piece but the bottoms come up to my belly button so you have to stretch it down to let the lizard out. Can be uncomfortable.

However, I have never actually had to do the tinkle while trooping. Always go really good before suiting up. I've never tropped over about 4 hours so the situation hasn't arrived yet. I don't look forward to having to do this whole process but I certainly thought about it while putting my suit together and designed accordingly.

Number 2, on the other hand, is out of the question. Trooping is not for the Irritable Bowel Syndrome affected. You're probably looking at at least a half hour to unsuit, do your business, and get back into action. Not to mention, where do you keep a magazine or newspaper in your suit?

The coolest rig ever was on my GF when it arrived but I changed it to rejoin it with the ab plate. I will change it back the next time I get the wild hair. The cod piece was attached to the belt. You just took your belt of and it was free willy time.

I have used the bathroom in armor. You're better off avoiding it, if possible. I have my cod piece cut, and it's velcro'ed on.

To successfully use the bathroom, I had to take off my bucket (of course), 1 glove and hand plate, cod piece, and then deal with under armor (which to avoid graphic details does not have a fly). To make matters worse, I had to put my bucket on the bathroom floor. :(

Number 2, on the other hand, is out of the question. Trooping is not for the Irritable Bowel Syndrome affected. You're probably looking at at least a half hour to unsuit, do your business, and get back into action. Not to mention, where do you keep a magazine or newspaper in your suit?

Isn't that what the thermal det tube is for?

I just reach in and weave it around the armor and undersuit till its out, if I gotta go that bad!!! :) Most of the time I wlll go before hand though. Also if you are suited up and havent had alot to drink you will loose more water in sweat than piss :) No lie... I actually pissed blood a little one day because the evening before I guess I dehydrated myself. I was in armor for 4 or 5 hours though and drank very little.

I actually pissed blood a little one day because the evening before I guess I dehydrated myself. I was in armor for 4 or 5 hours though and drank very little.

How to tell when you are done trooping for the day.

Anyone ever heard of a pittle pack? lol Hey, works for fighter pilots...

Thanks for all the replies guys! Will think about the cod piece mod asap:) always be prepared i say :)

The cod doesn't *have* to be cut. Mine is not and I'm able to do what I need to do. Just loosen the belt, undo the thigh straps, and do your thang.

The cod doesn't *have* to be cut. Mine is not and I'm able to do what I need to do. Just loosen the belt, undo the thigh straps, and do your thang.

Oh yeah this is a good idea too.. the truth about the sweat factor is real too. hydration is also a factor ..thanks!

Where there's a will , there's a way ;)

I've found that when you have to go , it isn't that hard to get everything out and ready. It's getting everything tucked back in and comfortable that causes concern .

It's a bit like sitting in armour . When you need to , you will .

• 4 weeks later...
I just off with the belt, move the ab dig it outta the underarmor and let fly.

That's what I do as well.