Happy Holiday Season

Sly11

Dear memebrs

As the Holiday season is now well and truly upon us, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for a tremendous year here on FISD.

If not for the high level of member engagement, our job as care takers of the forums would have been a lot harder.

What I love most about these forums is the will for so many to help others. Be it a simple supportive post in another members build thread, or the generosity we see from day to day in members just wanting to give back and pay it forward. To be honest, I couldn't be prouder of you all.

I'd also like to thank our staff, who without, this place wouldn't run as smoothly.

Much of what we do is behind the scenes, be it maintenance, building new sections of the forums, keeping the spam out of our posts and pages,  the monthly newsletter, brain storming for merch and anything more we can do for all, the list goes on.

Thank you team.

How ever you celebrate this time of year, please be safe, spend time with loved ones, or enjoy a break if you are lucky enough to be able to.

Thank you from all the team here at FISD

Much love

Andrew Franke

TK11469  Sly11

With unquestioned loyalty.

• Like 13

• Sly11 featured this topic

This really is one of the greatest communities I’ve had the pleasure of being a part of. Thanks Andrew, staff, and all the members for everything you do, seen and unseen! Have a pleasant holiday season!

Caleb

• Like 8

To everyone that sees this! The forum is alive and buzzing because of you! Happy holidays!

I truly believe that our community is one of the best, ever! So supportive and engaged! To the people that are keeping an eye on members and especially the mini life updates A.K.A. the troop logs, and keeps commenting on them, making sure we are still feeling encouraged, even long after their build processes are over - thank you!

• Like 6

Signing up on here is truly one of the best choices I've ever made -- thank you to everyone who keeps this forum the place we all know and love! Whether that's the staff in their endless pursuit of keeping everything going on or the troopers/recruits contributing posts to this forum. So with that in mind, I too wish all of you very happy holidays and can't wait to start into another year on this forum! :salute:

• Like 4

After many years here on the FISD I truly consider this my "happy place" and everyone here as my extended family.

Just like a "real" family, some of us don't always see eye to eye on everything, but still we encourage each other, provide help when we can, share lots of laughs and revel in one another's accomplishments.  We lend an ear (and the occasional shoulder) when needed and know that we have each other's backs like no other Detachment.  

It truly does make me proud to be a part of this group, and whether you be just starting down the path on your TK odyssey or are a seasoned vet, know that I appreciate you all and wish you the very best of what the holiday season and new year has to bring.  

Let's make 2023 the best year EVER on the FISD, and please help me keep crazy uncle Louie away from the Christmas punch. :laugh1:  

• Like 7

Merry Christmas and a happy new year 2,023 to all!

A special hug for all those who have had a hard time this year, due to health problems or loss of loved ones...Life is like that. A roller coaster of emotions. Lots of strength, and may this 2.023, the force be with all of you.:salute:

• Like 5

I'm still very much overwhelmed by the thought of being welcomed to this group, I'm truly thankful for all the support I received from everyone during my build and helped me achieve the best I can to bring my armour to life. 

Sending love and best wishes for the future, Merry Christmas everyone! 

• Like 5

Happy holidays to all, whichever and however you celebrate, to you all and yours

This is truly a unique, and inclusive space. Well done to all for making it so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

• Sly11 unfeatured this topic