TK-42128 Requesting TLJ First Order Executioner Stormtrooper EIB Status (Denuo Novo) "2nd Version" [APPROVED]

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour
Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron 

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165 

Armor Maker = Denuo Novo
Helmet Maker = Denuo Novo Premium
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Gloves = Endor Finders
Belt = Denuo Novo
Belt Pouches = Denuo Novo and Trooperbay
Pauldron = Denuo Novo
Neck Seal = Denuo Novo
Holster Maker = Dantooine props and Denuo Novo

Gaskets = production made silicon rubber gaskets 

F-11 =  Branfuhr Studios Resin Kit- Custom built by me with custom light system. 

SE-44C = 3DPrintMerchant 

Axe = 3DPrintMerchant

Electronics = Wireless Microphone with Acker Amp 

Custom Parts = Chest yoke and Backplate welded together with ABS Slurry.  Chest Pills and Chest cut out backed with Textured Fabric, TD custom modified Denuo Novo.  Belt, Cod, Butt Plate and TD attached to armer with custom Made Anovos leather waist tassets.  urethane spats from Sanitized Creations

6ivWesX.jpg

05sXtV6.jpg

lHDqJmD.jpg

1VnShjW.jpg

LqWwGjW.jpg

0d06bjH.jpg

9AwIwf4.jpg

PX3guvM.jpg

aA1vKKD.jpg

NaXMP5w.jpg

igxAa5y.jpg

5kMeMHC.jpg

2 special details 

rVarwyy.jpg

6CZmAUA.jpg

w1Flu7V.jpg

JRdC2iD.jpg

immf6In.jpg

z7R3lub.jpg

ol5pLPD.jpg

BsxNdne.jpg

qz853Fx.jpg

8BThGA0.jpg

hhtNVQw.jpg

ZsWbyiL.jpg

PhodCbN.jpg

gzcaSwa.jpg

TOksF0y.jpg

wGotZiG.jpg

f6ER5rT.jpg

WPOwoYH.jpg

BBs3Uf0.jpg

g0xCUdJ.jpg

BSIwROO.jpg

dWc0Lhw.jpg

egwYZJb.jpg

9KG93hL.jpg

kEVPpAT.jpg

QCZ5OWj.jpg

AH9rVwV.jpg

Denuo Novo Abs Spats

jpnkr8B.jpg

Sanitized Creations urethane soats

6kEIAM5.jpg

fdo8Z6M.jpg

4YaM8Ug.jpg

gasket fit

hKMOMRl.jpg

OTgmqIC.jpg

74Fq6TO.jpg

rmhW3i3.jpg

fJfHxIB.jpg

F2GAUjh.jpg

zvJHSGJ.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
Photo update
  • Like 2

You may want to add just a touch of paint to the helmet rim before the DO's get here ;) 

Ar2VQeC.thumb.jpg.8375c45ac9d530ffa6941e38665b9075.jpg

reference.thumb.png.fae1cf3c8fed06991b0721d934097692.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You may want to add just a touch of paint to the helmet rim before the DO's get here ;) 

So funny it’s not on the helmet it’s a weird glare 

I think the previous might be incorrect and this actually may be correct.  I’ve gone through it frame by frame in high resolution and it seems to be this.  Hot toys I think may be incorrect as they are with quite a few things 

4 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Ardeshir, another great build sir!. 

Thanks for your EIB app. One of us will be with you as soon as possible.

Added to the line. :salute:

Thank you sir 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

so I made a mistake and didn’t realize which section you were referring to.  And I looked everywhere for it and not using hot toys or other references.  

So you are correct.  It didn’t make sense to me at first.  Like why would they do that.  Anyway I went in for the only actual reference I could find which is a close up of the actual screen shot and it is visible.  Wow

RnuTmnE.png

cJjZXzv.jpg

Thank you for pointing that out.  I’ll be uploading the correct images of rhe helmet when I get a minute 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, equuspolo said:

Gaskets = production made silicon rubber gaskets 

Besides the fact that your build is FANTASTIC, this quoted part may be my favorite line of your submission. So cool, Ardeshir! Also, I suppose you'll need to update your AWESOME signature image at some point. :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Besides the fact that your build is FANTASTIC, this quoted part may be my favorite line of your submission. So cool, Ardeshir! Also, I suppose you'll need to update your AWESOME signature image at some point. :smiley-sw013:

Hahahaha I was dreading updating that lol 

2 hours ago, equuspolo said:

So I made a mistake and didn’t realize which section you were referring to.  And I looked everywhere for it and not using hot toys or other references.  

So you are correct.  It didn’t make sense to me at first.  Like why would they do that.  Anyway I went in for the only actual reference I could find which is a close up of the actual screen shot and it is visible.  Wow

There's also a nice reference in the TLJ visual dictionary

star-wars-last-jedi-visual-dictionary-stormtrooper-interior-page.thumb.jpg.d6f8eeb0aab4b6e8caf8ce072ac5f266.jpg

exe.png.97a9de0d5ee55c522ab4af4683b64002.pngexe2.png.5e5de161cc539112c51ce64a492efc52.png

• Like 2

Ok helmet photos updated.  Definitely will reshoot the main photos for next round.  If I get a chance.  Grace will be requested on this.  And maybe next especially since the helmet is updated.  Thank you Glen for catching that. 

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

There's also a nice reference in the TLJ visual dictionary

star-wars-last-jedi-visual-dictionary-stormtrooper-interior-page.thumb.jpg.d6f8eeb0aab4b6e8caf8ce072ac5f266.jpg

exe.png.97a9de0d5ee55c522ab4af4683b64002.pngexe2.png.5e5de161cc539112c51ce64a492efc52.png

Yea that’s excellent and you have to look very carefully but you do catch a fraction of a second on screen as well

• Like 1

Hi Ardeshir, and THANKS for your submission for TLJ First Order Executioner Stormtrooper EI!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor, and please keep in mind that  we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Well Ardeshir, as always, an armor that could be exhibited in any museum...A real masterpiece.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

We will simply add a few small tips, that we are sure are easy for you to fix.;)

-The forearms are hitting the hand plates. You can come up a little bit on those forearms, and it would be solved. 

Reference image

BpbFwV8.jpg                        xRFmETc.png

The under suit is very wrinkled in that area (although it is less visible in the new photos, as the light is "less direct", this small dressing issue can still be seen:blush:).

Reference images

tVG4CNq.png                       WLUBlQg.png   6Cbnlml.png    

Centurion Requirements:

In this section we prepare you for our highest tier of approval.  Because Centurion photos must show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Level 3 might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we are able to clearly see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

-Large gap between TD and backplate. In the photos of the disassembled TD, we can see the black "foam" on the internal part of the TD... Maybe with a thinner one, it will be solved.

Reference images(Some of these reference photos are not specific to the Executioner, but are screenshots from TLJ.  Same armor;)).

8TeaT2G.jpg     1pi2lXJ.png         eTLgG9B.jpg   QqDPkU6.png   TR6rawl.png   GnUyuvi.png

- The calves seem too big, a lot of gap can be seen between the armor and the leg(pic. 1).:blush:. This is something we could see in your previous TLJ application(pic. 2), but it seems that in this case, it is a bit more evident...

#1 Current app                               different angle         #Previous TLJ app            Previous TLJ-E app                              Reference images

DPj2NFu.jpg    gM23s4Z.jpg     UQ9F7m8.jpg   ej27IYJ.jpg         rMzB1k9.png   eg9Be4Y.png

Congratulations Ardeshir. Another beautiful armor for your collection...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

It is a shame that since you have been previously approved with these particular costumes, no additional awards will be given. No doubt it deserves it...

P.S..: No blasters held or holstered for TLJ-E so you should really remove those images from your app so there is no confusion for anyone following.:jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TLJ First Order Executioner Stormtrooper EIB Status (Denuo Novo) "2nd Version" [APPROVED]
  • 2 weeks later...