FNG in Las Vegas

FTL900

Welcome to FISD! There is definitely a ton of reading to be done! Research will get you a long way on this journey, and you’re already off to a great start with your RS order!

When in doubt, ask lots of questions and post photos, and other Troopers will come to your aid!

Sent via Imperial Tapatalk Comms

I've been emailing the local garrison and getting very informative replies each time.   I'm sure they get all the same questions from every n00b that comes along, but Clay has been very helpful and patient with me. 
I wish we weren't as nailed down as we aree, and I think Las Vegas is fixiing to close up shop again for another 2 weeks.   With all that happening, there aren't any build nights, and not even events that I could attend as a spectator.   

Great news, research is the key, be ready for once it arrives, looking forward to seeing the BBB photos :D

4 hours ago, FTL900 said:

I've been emailing the local garrison and getting very informative replies each time.   I'm sure they get all the same questions from every n00b that comes along, but Clay has been very helpful and patient with me. 
I wish we weren't as nailed down as we aree, and I think Las Vegas is fixiing to close up shop again for another 2 weeks.   With all that happening, there aren't any build nights, and not even events that I could attend as a spectator.   

Yeah, NV is going to be pretty hostile to trooping until a vaccine, that’s what we are here for.

If you have a room mate/spouse/etc. that can help with fitting it will help immensely. Measure thrice cut once, save your scrap plastic for repairs.

I’m in Reno but in the Neon City FB group, sounds like Clay is helping. Good luck and I hope you are thinking about EI and Centurion!