Hello from Georgia

Mlederer

I am waiting for my RS Propmasters ANH armor and bucket. This site has been a treasure trove of guidelines and teachings. I have started collecting the tools and additional supplies for when the armor arrives.  I aspire to reach the TK Centurion level one day.  I still remember seeing ANH in the movie theater and being blown away.  

Future TK Trooper,

Michael from GA

• Like 2

Welcome to the true home of shiny white armor, Michael!  Great to hear that you pulled the trigger, ordered your RS kit and are aiming for Centurion, and we look forward to helping you in any way we can.  While waiting, I suggest getting all of your supplies in order ahead of time, as well as researching some of the build threads already here.  

When Big Brown Box day finally arrives, I also highly recommend starting your own build thread where you can post photos of your progress and ask all the questions you may will have.

I have some tutorials below that will help, and I look forward to seeing your progress!

• Like 1

Hello fellow Georgian! Great to see another shiny white trooper, and going for Centurion out of the gate is great! Start a build thread and we can help you get to trooping soon. @Scimitar @Cricket. Both Christine and Eric are in the garrison and active on the FISD.

• Like 1

Welcome Michael! I hope you were prepared for all us Georgians to descend upon you here on FISD! I can't really provide any better advice than what you've already received from the Troopers above, but what I can share is a link to a resource compilation thread I made for ANH builds.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/49412-all-in-one-tk-anh-stunt-index-of-resources-by-maskedvengeance/

I look forward to possibly trooping with you someday, whenever I can get back to my own build. Now go out there and make Vader proud!

Edited by MaskedVengeance
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Welcome to the true home of shiny white armor, Michael!  Great to hear that you pulled the trigger, ordered your RS kit and are aiming for Centurion, and we look forward to helping you in any way we can.  While waiting, I suggest getting all of your supplies in order ahead of time, as well as researching some of the build threads already here.  

When Big Brown Box day finally arrives, I also highly recommend starting your own build thread where you can post photos of your progress and ask all the questions you may will have.

I have some tutorials below that will help, and I look forward to seeing your progress!

19 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Michael, glad to read you're near to make a dream come true !!!  Congratulations and hope to see your first photos soon ! 

:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you so much.  Looking forward to the experience.

• Like 1

Hey Michael!  Good choice of the RS armor!  You will be very happy with it.  I've built three RS suits and have never been disappointed in the quality of their stuff (and with the customer service as well!).  

The Georgia Garrison is full of an amazing group of passionate and fun troopers.   You will find no shortage of people who will be very excited to assist you get your armor up to snuff.  Looking forward to seeing your build come together!  

• Like 1

Hello Michael and welcome to FISD. You're about to embark on a very fun and satisfying project! There's no better feeling than suiting up for the first time and becoming the iconic Stormtrooper from right off the big screen, especially when you're the one that built it! Good luck on your journey to Centurion!

• Like 1