Hero-build for Centurion (hopefully) (APPROVED) [TM]

TheSwede

8 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Looking great. :-)

For a split second, at around 48 seconds I thought “is he gonna do a backflip”? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha:D yeah that would have been something to post :laugh1: never crossed my mind thoughB)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, magni said:

Just caught up on your build. 

Congratulations!:salute:

Well done all the way through!

Have fun out there!:duim:

Hey..and thanks:) and yes I am truly enjoying this..so much so that I ordered another set from TM yesterday, this time a stunt version so I can put it thru some "abuse" to really replicate the Tantive-troopers^_^  Went to my first Con a few weeks back (as a TX) and it was a very rewarding feeling knowing that it generated around 2500US to Childrens cancer fund, it feels really good that something like this "childs-play" can be used to help others. I`m very proud of beeing a part of it.

Edited by jedha-trooper
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • TheSwede changed the title to Hero-build for Centurion (hopefully) (APPROVED) [TM]
  • 3 weeks later...

This came in the mail today! The Nordic Garrisons first own racing shirt! That`s worth a dance I think so here goes:dancing-trooper:Still gonna get the FISD one of course but this is my first one and for you eagle-eyed troppers out there it`s not a typo:smiley-sw013: (if you don`t see it well...nevermind:lol:) I´m also a bit puffy-eyed so time to go to sleep:rolleyes: The little beenie also arrived in the package, it has the Garrison logo and although hardly visible in the pic "bad guys doing good" in the back. I´m really happy with both so I should look the part but oh well ^_^

BboPdRyl.jpg

BMJrmX8l.jpg

Edited by TheSwede

7 hours ago, jethroskull said:

TX...

You are correct:duim: started out as a Shadowtrooper

7 hours ago, jethroskull said:

You look so much like a guy I used to work with!

Well...perhaps there still is a few of us clones out there:D

Hi Daniel. I look forward to getting those certificates and the shirt, well, my local Canadian version. Hopefully soon. Thanks for all your help and advise throughout my build. Long Live the Empire! Long Live the 501st!

• Like 1

TLJ troop (just got home) had an awesome time and it was great to get the opportunity to see the sneak prewiev:peace:

https://www.tv4play.se/program/nyheterna?video_id=3948224&utm_medium=sharing&utm_source=permalink&utm_campaign=tv4play.se

Not that I do much in this video but still:dancing-trooper:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Harbinger said:

Nice! A few of my garrison mates got to see it Saturday. Super jealous. Can't wait 'til Thursday.

Not that I want to rub it in but:P.....gonna troop and see it again this evening:D

5 hours ago, Cricket said:

Hey Daniel, 

You held that belt super well! :)   Looking good there, trooper.  I am incredibly jealous!  

Hey:) And haha yeah well, felt awkward not holding a blaster and to stand with arms just hanging down felt strange to so I just did what the guy next to me did...the 2.0m gigantic FOTK making me look like waaaaay to short to be a Stormtrooper:P But I had a great time, got to be intervjued but somehow that clip is missing:huh: The gap on the right shoulder annoyed me when I saw it, someone should have spotted and pushed it in^_^