Fan Expo 2014

Clamps

Wow, I cannot believe it was here and now its over and done. So much time and effort was spent in planning our booth this year for the Canadian Garrison's 15th Anniversary and Fan Expo's 20th!

Where to begin.....well, the Garrison put together a booth committee back in May and after 4 months of planning, prepping, building, printing...you name it, well, here is the result. I gotta say I am pretty F'ing proud of my Garrison, Rebel Legion and Droid Building brothers and sisters for putting together an amazing booth experience. 

102626B7-3158-4C1C-9173-84286959AE6B_zps45cj6cdm.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 3

PS, before they were tossed back on a plane to their home planets, Eric and Ingrid shared a farewell breakfast of fantastically horrible service and questionably edible food with the Clamps family and the super awesome Andrea "Pickles" Loar!

AD1539F9-3910-40EA-99A4-3B4A09DEC5A6_zps

they were then STUFFED into a vehicle and off they go to the airport:

6DE4FE12-344F-4279-8B75-7AEC6A33F72A_zps

345FD75F-8526-454A-90C0-437EF38C5711_zps

PS, before they were tossed back on a plane to their home planets, Eric and Ingrid shared a farewell breakfast of fantastically horrible service and questionably edible food with the Clamps family and the super awesome Andrea "Pickles" Loar!

AD1539F9-3910-40EA-99A4-3B4A09DEC5A6_zps

Way to go guys... Which one is Eric & what did you guys do to my boss on the webteam? ;)

Best troop ever.

So much hard work and fun jam packed into one long weekend. :D

Eric, Ingrid and I ended up catching a ride to the Saturday 501st dinner with Mary Franklin, she was at the same hotel as us, lol.

More Photos.

10624584_695250567233289_580402193680900

And for the record, Eric - I am sorry we never went up the CN Tower. I know you REALLY wanted to! :D

Edited by Pickles

Best. Mission. Report. Evar.

Also best booth best people best con experience evar.

Thanks, Clamps and Pickles, for being best hosts ever!!! I'll be "your Americans" any day!!!

• Like 1

These pictures are fantastic!!! Looks like the booth was great too. Hopefully I can make it out to this next year!!!

Please do come up next year. August 27-30,2015!!