Congrats Locitus (Mathias) on over 6000(!) posts!

Sonnenschein

AH... nice one karin... now we both get 2 more posts... and he'll answer... so that's at least 3 more...

math... what a wonderful thing.

really@!

it's a tribute to hard work on Mathias' part since he not only posts... but he has to work to create them!

you do a great job brother!

:pint1: :pint1: :icon_bow::engel::pint1: :pint1:

Yeah, everyone is entitled to a free post once in a while. :D

it's worth it to joke about post count in a post like this EH?

thanks again for all your help.

I've always liked the way you handle new submissions!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

Thanks guys! :)

It has been quite a journey from clueless newbie to DO. I had the fortune of coming here, and learning from some of the best och most skilled members we've had. Unfortunately several of them aren't as frequent visitors as they used to be. But at least their posts remain, and most of them are just as relevant today as when they were written. I know this is a big forum, but if you really want to learn some good ideas, some digging will do you good.

AH... nice one karin... now we both get 2 more posts... and he'll answer... so that's at least 3 more...

math... what a wonderful thing.

really@!

it's a tribute to hard work on Mathias' part since he not only posts... but he has to work to create them!

you do a great job brother!

:pint1: :pint1: :icon_bow::engel::pint1: :pint1:

+1 !!!!! Congrats !!!

For someone who prefers brevity... that's a lot of posts.

I suppose an economy of words does not always translate to fewer posts.

Nicely done Swede... now shut up already :)

-Eric

For someone who prefers brevity... that's a lot of posts.

I suppose an economy of words does not always translate to fewer posts.

Nicely done Swede... now shut up already :)

-Eric

You wish... :P

Excellent work - you've contributed much in your years here. And I agree - seems like just yesterday you were a shiny new recruit!

Mathias' introduction, 3 years ago:

I thought it might be appropriate to introduce myself before I start asking any questions.

My name is really Mathias, and I'm 22 years at the moment and I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

Long time star wars fan. Earliest memories come from when I was 10 I think, being introduced to SW by two classmates.

I've been stalking the forum for something like two months now, reading guides, trivia and all sorts of info for hours. But I haven't felt any need to post anything here before.

I'm currently waiting for a SDS E11 blaster, which I hope will arrive this month. I ordered it in early January (is AA always this slow?). I'm now well aware of the drama surrounding AA/SDS but I wasn't when I placed the order. As for an armor, I intend to order a TM (feel free to pm me his email if you like) as soon as my blaster has arrived. In the meantime it gives me more time to buy the tools needed for assembly.

Cheers!