TK ANH ATA Stunt Build

gmrhodes13

The wait is over, the box is here, and there was much excitement 

XfTwIaF.jpg

So after the jumping up and down excited like an idiot, then the downing of several celebratory beverages the panic set in LOL

Seems like a lifetime since my helmet build (here)

So many pieces to trim and try not to f__k up. So measure twice and cut once, will spend a few hours going through all of the build threads, info and pics I have downloaded, then the first cut will begin.

Thanks everyone for the support, had a night of re-reading all the threads I have downloaded to get my head around the trimming, taken the first step, started small and working my way up

LflhAF4.jpg

26ZgWwS.jpg

8E4o30z.jpg

Did you already glue the square buttons on the belt?

No they are just placed there to check the spacing.

Thanks everyone for the support, any guidence or comments would be more than appreciated

Moving a little slower now, got the arm pieces trimmed and ready for glue, be on to that shortly

PN18a96.jpg

xxnucTS.jpg

ALRIGHT GLEN!! Sorry I am slow on recognizing this thread. We'll be watching this thread! Get this kit done so you can go back to Blaster projects :laugh1:

Good luck and have fun!

Ahhh, memories. It seems like it was just last month that I........oh, wait....

LOL how time flies

The fronts of the forearms should have no return edge, and if I remember correctly the biceps as well.

I have done a bit more trimming since that pic, was following this thread

ALRIGHT GLEN!! Sorry I am slow on recognizing this thread. We'll be watching this thread! Get this kit done so you can go back to Blaster projects :laugh1:

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks Charles, may have another helmet build and a few armor mods to do before more blasters LOL. I have had a couple of local troopers enquire about blasters so I may be making some more in the near future

shot-in-head.gif

Off to great start... looking forward to see you finishing this awesome armor dude...good luck and have fun.. :salute:

Thanks Reza, having a blast, btw love your ID :jc_doublethumbup:

Was going to see if I could borrow a mates bench saw but tried the score and snap method and it seems to be working well

Ucf8JBL.jpg

! Go Speed Buggy, Go ! :jc_doublethumbup:

Slowing down now, start of summer and it's raining 23degc and I have a cold, damm you global warming lol

sneeze.gif

Looks good so far! It's almost like I'm watching my build all over again

Does that meen I'm doing something right??? or wrong lol

rear-view-mirror-emoticon.gif

Inner and outer stips glued on. I had read a few posts about right forearms looking quite big at the elbow, found mine was the same, didn't want to trim anymore off and loose those ridges so I decided as the piece was quite oval I would apply a bit of heat and just squash it a little to bring it back to round. Fits a lot better now and has lost that big look on the elbow.

ObqFc1D.jpg