TK ANH ATA Stunt Build

gmrhodes13

On 12/9/2012 at 8:47 PM, jnnfr72 said:

You are so close to being done. Well, you're really never all the way DONE, but you'll be trooping in no time. That's a nice Table Of Progress!

Thanks Jenny, slowing down now this cold has take a hold sick-in-bed.gif

Got the holes drilled in belt and snaps fitted

CRvNKK5.jpg

Arms fitted with snaps

Od7oh9z.jpg

And elastic on the bells

YbeyvkI.jpg

Looks good, Bro.

You better take care of yourself - you've had that cold for awhile now.

Get some Dayquil, Sprite and Campbells chicken soup. I learned that

from an old South Park episode. It's the cure of the middle-class white

man.

Thanks Jenny sounds like a plan, got the cold tablets, chicken soup, Pepsi (with a splash of beam, purely medicinal) and about to re- watch the trilogy's. keep up the good work on your build, won't be long now :)

On 12/10/2012 at 7:18 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Was having build seperation anxiety, so did a bit of painting :D

nwS6sOM.jpg

Nice paint job, Glen. I messed up my hubby's but my twin is an artist-type and I'm having him re-do it. I will show him this thread!

If I'm not drinking beer, I'm adding spiced rum to my sprites. :) I get the cheaper spiced rum and then re-name it "Admiral Morgan."

Cause an Admiral sounds way cooler than a plain ole Captain!

I hope to have my build done soon after yours. I need to nag my hubby about picking a 5 digit TK number.. or threaten to pick one

for him and that's not right!!!! :)

On 12/11/2012 at 7:25 AM, jnnfr72 said:

Nice paint job, Glen. I messed up my hubby's but my twin is an artist-type and I'm having him re-do it. I will show him this thread!

If I'm not drinking beer, I'm adding spiced rum to my sprites. :) I get the cheaper spiced rum and then re-name it "Admiral Morgan."

Cause an Admiral sounds way cooler than a plain ole Captain!

I hope to have my build done soon after yours. I need to nag my hubby about picking a 5 digit TK number.. or threaten to pick one

for him and that's not right!!!! :)

Thanks Jenny, took me a while to paint the edges of the buttons my hands aren't that steady, may have been the beam lol, Admiral sounds much better, oooooow I'm a Commander now LOL.

Think we may finish our builds about the same time, you are going great btw. Now go nag that husband for his number :laugh1:

Felling a bit more human so glued some inner strips and some more snaps

HGZwGPT.jpg

fGCjLXZ.jpg

Going to make the caps on the detonator able to be taken off, just glued some abs elbows onto the inside of the caps. Going to have elastic glued on one end with some velcro stiched to the end of it, then velcro glued to the other elbow on the cap. Will just need to pull off one cap, remove the velcro then the ends will come off.

5IiDN1r.jpg

0lmNkhe.jpg

On 12/11/2012 at 12:17 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Going to make the caps on the detonator able to be taken off, just glued some abs elbows onto the inside of the caps. Going to have elastic glued on one end with some velcro stiched to the end of it, then velcro glued to the other elbow on the cap. Will just need to pull off one cap, remove the velcro then the ends will come off.

5IiDN1r.jpg

0lmNkhe.jpg

Removable end caps.. genius... can use it for storage when trooping for keys and stuff. Bravo

Because the regular suit isn't noisy enough for you? :P

Thinking what ever I use the space for, keys, money to buy icecream for my first troop, or toothbrush to clean death star latrine, I would rap in a little foam first :D

A few more snaps and studs in place, going for double snaps on the shoulders and crotch for extra strength

Hsl7rr3.jpg

3CCKorZ.jpg

ncE8NVp.jpg

Thinking what ever I use the space for, keys, money to buy icecream for my first troop, or toothbrush to clean death star latrine, I would rap in a little foam first :D

Maybe your trooping culture is different, but I've never needed to carry such things with me at a troop. There are handlers or locked dressing rooms for that. And I recommend doing some actual trooping before starting any grand engineering schemes becuase in 99% of the cases people over-think their situation. :P

Maybe your trooping culture is different, but I've never needed to carry such things with me at a troop. There are handlers or locked dressing rooms for that. And I recommend doing some actual trooping before starting any grand engineering schemes becuase in 99% of the cases people over-think their situation. :P

:salute: Sir

Got some elatic fitted on my arm pieces, having a friend come over on sunday to do a few photos for me as I don't have a large mirror

SE3P1xn.jpg

Drop boxes attached and proceeding to dry

XOPX9PU.jpg

You are making great progress. Everything is looking really good. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Tony, nice to know I am on the right track

On 12/13/2012 at 6:18 AM, Chivo said:

Your next big troop is comic con in March so you have plenty of time to make this armor shine!!!

Well done so far.

Thanks Michael, will give me time to iron out all the bugs. I can see I am going to be walking around my place kitted up alot before then LOL

Ab plates glued on

yE6J9Vb.jpg

You have an awesome build going, Glen. I'm starting to lag behind, but I plan on getting elastic biceps

glued like you, and drop boxes, too. :) I can't let you get too far ahead of me! haaa haa...

Your ab buttons are perfect, btw!

You have an awesome build going, Glen. I'm starting to lag behind, but I plan on getting elastic biceps

glued like you, and drop boxes, too. :) I can't let you get too far ahead of me! haaa haa...

Your ab buttons are perfect, btw!

Thanks Jenny, don't think you're that far behind, I have to keep going as I get bored easlily, local garrison members said I can build their armor if I get that bored LOL

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif