HOWTO: Dress in Stormtrooper Armor

default.jpg

This is an AWESOME video of a fellow 501st member putting his TD [sandtrooper] armor on.

Its a good step by step video thats less than 10 min. long!

The guy has a great sense of humor!

(NOTE: Check out his armor mods. I noticed that he has a belt w/velcro on it to hold his thigh pieces.)

The FISD URL is here for the mod: http://whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=293

• Like 1

Dressing is easy, unpacking your armor from a tub and setting it all out so you can reach for the pieces while getting dressed in a crampt place - priceless

Oh and watch out for cats while you are putting on your TD :huh:

Dressing is easy, unpacking your armor from a tub and setting it all out so you can reach for the pieces while getting dressed in a crampt place - priceless

Yeah why is it you set it all out on the floor neatly.. then as you start to get dressed, you further realise that you cant reach the floor anymore.....................

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone ever put on the thigh and shin armor and realize you forgot the boots? :lol: Been there, done that!

Never thought about putting on the belt before the chest armor, but it makes sense.

Man.. at least I'm not the only one...

it's the kind when you look around.. think crap... stupid boots... (did anyone notice....)

lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind words, guys. That's actually my video. My usual hangout is the MEPD boards, but I've been browsing here a bit too recently. My site (costumebot.com) is intended for non-501st folks who are interested in and can learn from the hints and tips many of us take for granted. I'm glad it helped.

I recently added a brief helmet fan tutorial too (yeah, I know it's simple but you be surprised by how many people asked about it).

Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see. I'm always looking for ideas. I think I may post a MR CE UK helmet review and a mods vid soon.

• Like 1

Anyone ever put on the thigh and shin armor and realize you forgot the boots?

Thats not tooo bad, at the opeing for WSMI in Philadelphia I had was wonderin as I was changing why my thighs were fittin weird when they were fine the night before, here I had them backwards had my ab plate on and just couldnt figure out why I kept gettin pinched till I looked at someone else and something just didnt look right in reverse :huh:

Anyone ever put on the thigh and shin armor and realize you forgot the boots?

my calf armour doesn't flex very well as its GRP, so i have to put my boots on after, tis quite difficult and involves some pain.

• 4 years later...