Pacific Outpost Gangnam Style

svache

The Pacific Outpost attended at several events in Honolulu last weekend and did a surprise act on two occasions.

The first was on Friday October 19 during "Crazy, Sexy, Ghoul" a Halloween fundraising event for make-a-wish and the second a day later during "HEX".

My apologies for the bad sound on the second video, the music was a bit loud and I guess I was standing a bit too close to the speakers when I recorded that vid ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

lol where did you get that video? That's much better :D

edit: and again I should have waited to made a post, it's been answered on FB already lol xD

Edited by svache

Ok, that looked like a TON of fun. :lol:

How long did you all have to practice together without looking like a bunch of white-armored blind dancing monkeys crashing into each other? :huh:

Ok, that looked like a TON of fun.

How long did you all have to practice together without looking like a bunch of white-armored blind dancing monkeys crashing into each other?

The Oahu crew started a few weeks before the event working with a choreographer. They had rehearsals at least twice a week leading up to it. It really shows because they crushed it in front of a couple thousand party goers. Here was their view:

mg_1882.jpg

The second performance the next day at the dumb anime convention the TB and I (who did not perform at the party) mostly learned it that day.... Although I had seen their routine on Facebook prior.

-Eric

Awesome. It's really fun choreography. Long live cheesy dance moves! Wish I could have danced it with yall! A couple weeks ago I learned the full dance for a friend's wedding and danced it in my TK. Great job troopers!

Awesome videos! I've only done one Gangnam style video and my dancing wasn't that great. Gotten better at the dance so hopefully I can do it again sometime.