So, if you've never completed a build...

kevnaminute

One blaster done, another blaster 3/4 done, smell of paint in the air, still waiting for armor to arrive, but still thinking what to build next. That would be a big YES :jc_doublethumbup:

I'm still slowly working on my TK and already looking around at the other forums saying...

An Imperial Officer would be easy and cheap...

I've always like the Tie Pilot's helmet...

Hey Honey, you want to be Juno Eclipse for halloween? You don't know who that is... Oh, nevermind.

I should probably do a Rebel costume too...

I'm going to need to do a Jedi costume to go with this lightsaber I'm building...

Where did all my hobby money go?

I'm still slowly working on my TK and already looking around at the other forums saying...

An Imperial Officer would be easy and cheap...

I've always like the Tie Pilot's helmet...

Hey Honey, you want to be Juno Eclipse for halloween? You don't know who that is... Oh, nevermind.

I should probably do a Rebel costume too...

I'm going to need to do a Jedi costume to go with this lightsaber I'm building...

Where did all my hobby money go?

lmao I can relate. I am currently educating my girlfriend on Star Wars characters so I can get her costumed. At least get her to be part of the Imperial Officer Corps and be a costumed handler for me.

If I weren't getting married and going to CE2 next year I'd already have a Jodo Kast and an ARC bucket in my hands.

Hey! Congrats! Please tell me that you're going to put a black bow tie on your TK armor and say your vows through your trooper com system. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Nope, no TK wedding for us. Can't say I didn't try.

Check out this pic of me and the old lady from several pounds ago.

32.JPG

Awww! That's actually a really awesome photo! :D So she troops with you? How cool. Did you meet her via this hobby? (I am a sucker for a good love story. Lol)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I find that I start looking at other projects while I wait for my current project to arrive. The 8 weeks of waiting for my kit seemed to drag on forever and I spent a lot of time looking at the mandalorian mercs forums as interest in those costumes. Once I got my TK someone told me I should do 3PO, and now that I am waiting for 3PO parts I am spending time looking at other costumes until that gets here. Currently I think it would be awesome to do a Halo Spartan after 3PO, but I don't know if I could handle the pepakura work for that. And every so often I glance at the mercs stuff. In general, yeah, I would say the hobby is addicting.

I've just finished my new suit last weekend and am now making the last modifications to request Centurion and after that, I'm gonna start a clone. These rude kids keep calling me "clone" in my TK so I give them clone.

Cody Phase2 Animated to be precise. But only as a second costume, I'll always be a TK.

• 3 weeks later...

lmao I can relate. I am currently educating my girlfriend on Star Wars characters so I can get her costumed. At least get her to be part of the Imperial Officer Corps and be a costumed handler for me.

I'm trying to do the same for my boyfriend XD For some reason he gets all offended when I tell him he'd be a perfect Jabba :P