TK-9674 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [194][RT]

Alooooha! Here's hoping for the first Pacific Outpost EIB....

• Name = Eric Brager
  • TK ID = 9674
  • Garrison = Pacific Outpost

• Armor = RT-MOD
  • Helmet = RT-MOD
  • Blaster = Hasbro mod

• Height = 6'5"
  • Weight = 240 lb.
  • Boots = Totally Killer Boots
  • Canvas Belt = TKittell
  • Hand Plates = Karin
  • Gloves = Karin's Rubber Chemical Gloves
  • Electronics = iComm/Aker
  • Neck Seal = TK409
  • Holster = TK8280
  • Mic Tips = Trooperbay
  • Green Lens = Trooperbay

DSC_0941.jpg

DSC_0944.jpg

DSC_0950.jpg

DSC_0947.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0976.jpg

DSC_0984.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

IMG_5676-1024.jpg

Sorry for the sucky at night lighting... daytime hours for this type of activity is scarce.

Thanks!

-Eric

Edited by Darth Aloha

Big...big trooper!! Looking good, Man!!! Constuctive crit (don't kill me) The only thing I noticed is try to hike up the shoulder bells a little bit higher if possible.

Edited by gazmosis

Big...big trooper!!

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. Got any 7-foot Vaders out there at the Outpost? If not, I know of one in the Ohio Garrison - you two really should get together. :o

Looking good. :duim:

Yup, I agree with gazmosis, hike up the shoulder bells, (shorten your strapping) and I would email Rob about getting replacement thigh ammo box and new sniper plate....for Centurion, that is. Glue the sniper plate and get the correct split rivets or brads for the ammo box... That's what I'm doing. That and either paint or get the "painted" decals from Trooperbay for your lid. Also get the correct "S" trim, White elastic to hold down your shoulder straps, White elastic to connect chest and back, and when you get the $$ grab a Hyperfirm, or get a scratch-built or all resin E-11. That's about all you and I both need. Only I have the Hyperfirm already.... :blush:

Looking great fellow RT-MOD trooper!!!

Edited by SolderMaster

Hells yeah! Thanks Mason.... and everyone else who have helped along the way.

Big...big trooper!! Looking good, Man!!! Constuctive crit (don't kill me) The only thing I noticed is try to hike up the shoulder bells a little bit higher if possible.

I know, right?!

My shoulder bells are an ongoing battle. When snapped to the shoulder elastic they pull down on it so much you can see a big white blob poking out from under the shoulder bridges. I have a strap between the two that once went across my back but that pulled the bells toward my back too much. In these photos I put the strap across my chest but still can't quite get them high enough, but at least they're tilted forward not back.

looking nice! is the butt separated from the kidney?

Yep. RT-MOD comes that way. I have the belt going over the seam between the two to cut down on trooper booty.

A pic from my build:

DSC_0069Large.jpg

Yup, I agree with gazmosis, hike up the shoulder bells, (shorten your strapping) and I would email Rob about getting replacement thigh ammo box and new sniper plate....for Centurion, that is. Glue the sniper plate and get the correct split rivets or brads for the ammo box... That's what I'm doing. That and either paint or get the "painted" decals from Trooperbay for your lid. Also get the correct "S" trim, White elastic to hold down your shoulder straps, White elastic to connect chest and back, and when you get the $$ grab a Hyperfirm, or get a scratch-built or all resin E-11. That's about all you and I both need. Only I have the Hyperfirm already.... :blush:

Looking great fellow RT-MOD trooper!!!

Thanks man. Kind words from a fellow RT trooper. The world needs more of us!

I already have the hand painted decals from trooperbay waiting to be adhered, s trim is installed, and there's a half glued droopy resin E-11 on my workbench and that should be it for centurion. See above my about my shoulder bell woes... it's in process. I'm already using actual split rivets in those photos for my thigh ammo and the sniper knee is glued. Is there something else up with my thigh ammo that would warrant a replacement?

Oh and yes... yes.... I'm one big mothertrucking vader sized TK :)

Aloha and thanks everyone.... Best Xmas present yet :)

-Eric

Hells yeah! Thanks Mason.... and everyone else who have helped along the way.

I know, right?!

My shoulder bells are an ongoing battle. When snapped to the shoulder elastic they pull down on it so much you can see a big white blob poking out from under the shoulder bridges. I have a strap between the two that once went across my back but that pulled the bells toward my back too much. In these photos I put the strap across my chest but still can't quite get them high enough, but at least they're tilted forward not back.

Yep. RT-MOD comes that way. I have the belt going over the seam between the two to cut down on trooper booty.

A pic from my build:

DSC_0069Large.jpg

Thanks man. Kind words from a fellow RT trooper. The world needs more of us!

I already have the hand painted decals from trooperbay waiting to be adhered, s trim is installed, and there's a half glued droopy resin E-11 on my workbench and that should be it for centurion. See above my about my shoulder bell woes... it's in process. I'm already using actual split rivets in those photos for my thigh ammo and the sniper knee is glued. Is there something else up with my thigh ammo that would warrant a replacement?

Oh and yes... yes.... I'm one big mothertrucking vader sized TK :)

Aloha and thanks everyone.... Best Xmas present yet :)

-Eric

No! I just couldn't tell from the pics if the rivets were the right ones and if the sniper plate was glued or not. Centurion is only a few clicks away! Great work Eric! Congrats on your new rank of Expert Infantry!!!

Edited by SolderMaster

No! I just couldn't tell from the pics if the rivets were the right ones and if the sniper plate was glued or not. Centurion is only a few clicks away! Great work Eric! Congrats on your new rank of Expert Infantry!!!

Whew! Thanks again man.

Aloha,

-Eric