MATT now pestering Andrew A on his FB page..

matt g acts like he worked in the film and not andrew.

it's very clear to me that AA sculpted the forming bucks using the clay sculpts as a guide.

without reverse casting them.

this is why he claims to have sculpted them. now he never claimed to have done the original theme, but he

modified the shapes for undercuts and assembly processes. something that you could not get if you just reverse casted the

clay sculpts.

he had to add material to the arms, and legs to make the overlap seams, which were then cut off and butt joined by the

LFL assembly team. you can clearly see AA has added standoff height to the mould bucks to get the material

to form deep undercuts and tall shapes!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I would like to see a GINO - TE - AA cage fight tag team - that would be awesome :P

You would not be able to print the tickets fast enough. :lol:

Could we poke them with sharpened sticks through the mesh?

I would like to see a GINO - TE - AA cage fight tag team - that would be awesome :P

After recently reading 14 pages of "armour history" in a thread that totally disintegrated into TE-GINO head butting... I would totally like to see AA vs TE vs GINO :)

I already called him out on it saying it was kind of ironic Matt(TE) calling AA a liar and a thief.......:rolleyes:

Apparently two wrongs make a right in Matts eyes

He does no wrong... have you learned nothing mate - DOH! hes a star wars god, a close second to someone else who i wont mention but i bet we could all guess he he :rolleyes: