new Doopydoos blaster kit?

what a great addition to the detail for a sterling replica!

takes a lot of the work out of my builds that's for sure!!

just under 100.00 usd with shipping to USA!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

• 2 weeks later...

the only thing about this new kit is that it does not have the end holes where the T Track goes into the barrel.

so a tube build can look a little more screen accurate...

you can really see through a pipe build in many ways that you can't on this most excellent new build!

looks like mounting the scope rail won't be exactly correct as he has filled the last hole on top with T Track.

usually the scope rail goes into the hole. lot's of ways were used, but the best looking ones use the method mentioned above.

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on getting this kit and using a regular PVC pipe for my build. Most of the threads I have read on this kit is it goes great with the PVC and a bit nicer. Plus that leaves more for modifications that you can do outside of the resin. I can't wait to start this.

I plan on getting this kit and using a regular PVC pipe for my build. Most of the threads I have read on this kit is it goes great with the PVC and a bit nicer. Plus that leaves more for modifications that you can do outside of the resin. I can't wait to start this.

The PVC pipe build is another kit from them. technically the PVC pipe is slightly wider in diameter than a real sterling,and the parts for that kit are modded to fit the pipe. The pieces to this kit would need to be modded to fit on a pipe..so youd be better off buying the kit of rthe pipe and save yourself some time/trouble

Also i would see there no problem for a AnH Centurion.

The blasterparts are a great clean cast of a real sterling and the scope is also a good cast of a m38.

Closer will only be the real deal.

Edited by Turrican

I have been putting this blaster together for a couple of weeks now and it does look good.

Mine had loads of air holes in the top so quite a bit of filling and sanding was required.

Just trying to source a scope rail. And sources or advice for this kit would be appreciated due to the end holes being filled in.

My e-11 almost done ! just onething need ask:

In EIB requirement: "D-ring mounted on the rear",does not mention have to be Metal D-ring. Is it means that the D-ring in this kit is acceptable for EIB?? Do I really need change it to a metal one?

thanks~

My e-11 almost done ! just onething need ask:

In EIB requirement: "D-ring mounted on the rear",does not mention have to be Metal D-ring. Is it means that the D-ring in this kit is acceptable for EIB?? Do I really need change it to a metal one?

thanks~

As long as there was a D ring I don't see a problem. You can't tell much a difference after painting. And like you said, in the req. it just says "D-ring mounted on the rear." I just ordered my kit. And I'll be going for my EIB as well.

Edited by Brett