Book Shoot

Daetrin

I took part in a book shoot for an upcoming LFL project. Can't say more, but I was allowed to keep the test shots. Some came out nice.

Standard Shot

KMP__0571.jpg

I want YOU for the Vader's Fist!

KMP__0573.jpg

Obligatory SE-14R shots :)

KMP__0584.jpg

KMP__0585.jpg

Stop that ship! Blast 'em! Oh wait, wrong movie

KMP__0581.jpg

Nothing beats a crew-served weapon

KMP__0577.jpg

KMP__0579.jpg

All proceeds that I earn are earmarked for a new backdrop for the garrison.

great shots!

only question I have is that the holster looks like it has Tan loops over the belt?

shouldn't it be all black loops? maybe those just have tan sides... but it's really standing out!

was the only thing I noticed!

great shots!

only question I have is that the holster looks like it has Tan loops over the belt?

shouldn't it be all black loops? maybe those just have tan sides... but it's really standing out!

was the only thing I noticed!

Yah got me there. I really need to take a marker to that inside of those loops =:-0

One thing to notice is that most TE derived armor has different length legs. If you note the right is longer than the left. This isn't so much an issue for shorter troopers it seems, but for us taller guys makes it challenging to adjust the thighs to look right.

Also I used RT shins painted to match as the TE2 ones are just too small on me.

Honestly I'm just the model. I can't build armor anywhere near this well. All credit goes to:

Armor

Make: mostly TE2 with ATA ab plate, RT shins, Mike A. ab plate button decals, TKittel belt

Built by: TK4205 (RT did the shins though)

Helmet

Make: TE2 with Mike A. decals & Keith hovis

Built by: Mike A.

* I used the John Danter hand plates for the actual shots, but these test shots are TE2 snowie handplates.

Honestly I'm just the model. I can't build armor anywhere near this well. All credit goes to:

Armor

Make: mostly TE2 with ATA ab plate, RT shins, Mike A. ab plate button decals, TKittel belt

Built by: TK4205 (RT did the shins though)

Helmet

Make: TE2 with Mike A. decals & Keith hovis

Built by: Mike A.

* I used the John Danter hand plates for the actual shots, but these test shots are TE2 snowie handplates.

our fearless leader can't build armor? lol. you should know how easily people can build these suits better than anyone. i have faith in you man. :) just gatta take that first step and slowly work your way into it all. :P

I'm sure I could if I clear out the wife and kids for a few weekends and have an empty house I could do it. I built my first TK, converted it to a TD, and built my first pack. And, I even modded several suits.

But with my kids being small...I barely have enough time to troop on weekends as it is. :-p

I'm sure I could if I clear out the wife and kids for a few weekends and have an empty house I could do it. I built my first TK, converted it to a TD, and built my first pack. And, I even modded several suits.

But with my kids being small...I barely have enough time to troop on weekends as it is. :-p

lol. it's understandable. real life comes first right? :P