My ESB promo trooper outfit

Got my blaster (snowtrooper/greeblies version) finished and with it my ESB promo pictures trooper outfit. Took a few snaps out in the sun ...

aDSCF0651.jpg

aDSCF0701.jpg

aDSCF0659.jpg

Well, almost ... :D

a1DSCF0690.jpg

Thanks to Steve (Tangoe'd Fett) for the great resin greeblies and Paul for the unbeatable armour.

Edited by Rick330

Ah mate, that's so sweet :)

I'm so pleased Steve finally makes these as it's big bug bear of mine, correct blasters for your chosen TK. I hunted high and low for the greeblies for my TS until Steve pulled his finger out lol ;)

We'll moan and groan and not even clear someone as they've painted too many black stripes on the ears, or have the incorrect screws, yet a ANH TK can troop with a ROTJ blaster.

Not the end of the world no, but rules are rules and should apply to the suit as a whole, not just the lids etc.

Good on you sir! :) Top work

We'll moan and groan and not even clear someone as they've painted too many black stripes on the ears, or have the incorrect screws, yet a ANH TK can troop with a ROTJ blaster.

Not the end of the world no, but rules are rules and should apply to the suit as a whole, not just the lids etc.

Good on you sir! :) Top work

If that's the case then someone needs to get a life. Yeesh!

Thanks for all the really kind comments. Conny took some great photos today and was very patient whilst we were trying to get the angle and the pose right for the promo shot.

John,

I do think the blaster gets a bit neglected in the whole scheme of things too.

I would always encourage anyone putting together a TK outfit to dedicate time and effort into getting the blaster right.

This is my fist pipe build and it's probably been more of a challenge for me than putting armour together was the first time I did it. But, it's been a really rewarding and fun project. And it's a lot more satisfying having a blaster which is a half decent representation and matches your armour.

Oh, and I'm 1.72m, just short of 5'8", so only just a touch taller than you are, I think. You can probably imagine how much plastic I had to lose from round the neck on the chest plate so that I could connect it at the correct height to the torso. :D

Wow that 2nd pic is on my desktop for the week!

I'm flattered, Pat. Here's a link to the original picture in the original size ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/ricvic/Stormtroopers/TK%20building/TM%201mm%20build%202010/DSCF0701.jpg

John,

Oh, and I'm 1.72m, just short of 5'8", so only just a touch taller than you are, I think.

Cool, I 5'7" An upgrade to my TK is long overdue

I said I'm 5'7" ok!!!! lol.

I've got a lon torso though, so I hope I'll be ok and just the standard leg mods for shorties.

Yes, very nice dude.

Rich that is outstanding mate! You really have nailed it, and kudos to your better half for such great pictures to show off the armour at its best!

Cool, I 5'7" An upgrade to my TK is long overdue

I said I'm 5'7" ok!!!! lol.

I've got a lon torso though, so I hope I'll be ok and just the standard leg mods for shorties.

Yes, very nice dude.

I didn't have to mod the legs at all on either of my TMs. Just made sure that the thighs are held nice and high on the belt and I can move really well.

AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Leia gets her revenge ... :D

aDSCF0656-1.jpg

Loving this pic mate , see this is where all your dance skill come in handy , balance and pose ;) Rich you have got to photo shop this one in cloud city when Leia fights back B)