Intelligence Officer now assigned to FISD

Daetrin

-- begin transmission

Attention Troopers,

Stormtrooper Command has determined that the FISD staff are gold bricking tasked to capacity with regards to the Academy project. As such they have, in their infinite wisdom, deemed fit to send in a senior Intelligence Officer to help restore order. Apparently the response of "we'll double our efforts" alone does not work well with Lord Vader, so adding staff was considered...prudent.

Fortunately for the detachment, TK-2886 aka Pandatrooper has been assigned to this role. Terry brings a solid reputation as both a technical expert and also as someone who leads by example. His duties are defined as:

1) Having primary oversight of getting the Academy site tutorials completed, and once completed remain up to date.

2) As need and time dictates, promoting the coolest armor building techniques to the TIPS and HOWTO forum.

3) All other duties we can con him in to as assigned.

Please join me in extending to Terry congratulations on his promotion.

With unquestioned loyalty,

Daetrin

TK-8020

FISD Detachment Leader

-- end transmission

Whew :icon_eek: I thought this post meant that from now on our posts would be scanned for intelligence! That being said, 99.5 of my own would be out. Congrats Terry! I'm still keeping my eyes open for a Stewie bobblehead Vader for you. Good appointment mods!

edit for spelling

Edited by vicsouders

Oh great, not only did we lose the hockey game to his country, we have to answer to him with regards to tutorials now...what more can we endure?????

JK Terry. I couldn't be happier for you. Your skills and help are invaluable and will only be an asset to the FISD. Congrats my friend! :salute:

Congrats Terry!

Whew :icon_eek: I thought this post meant that from now on our posts would be scanned for intelligence! That being said, 99.5 of my own would be out. Congrats Terry! I'm still keeping my eyes open for a Stewie bobblehead Vader for you. Good appointment mods!

Terry, from this post by Vicsouders, it seems your looking for a Stewie Vader bobblehead? I have one, the full helmet version, i was going to throw on e-bay. Its in like new shape, but i dont have the box anymore. if you want it, shoot me a PM, and we can discuss a price. :)