89Batman

Congratulations Paul!

May I be the first to say how pleased I am that we are to have you as DL for another year, well done mate you deserve it!

Thanks Gary! I couldn't have done it w/o the cracker jack staff who backed me. And props to everyone who contributed even in some small way to FISD. Our strength is as a community, after all.

I hope to do you gents (and ladies) proud in 2010!

Most excellent, congratulations indeed Paul! The work you guys have done is awesome. I wish every club forum I visit was like FISD! :)

Congratulations, Paul on another year as DL. Also, thanks for the efforts you put forth, making this forum better every day. :salute:

Congrats Paul...looking forward to the next year.....

Congrats Paul!

Congrats Paul.

You have done a A+ job making this cool forum, for all us stormtrooper fans world wide.

And i´m sure the best to run it.

Keep the good work up bro.

Cheers :)

Congrats Paul! Looking forward to another great year!

Well done Paul! There was no doubt in my mind that it'd be a one horse race and for all the right reasons. :salute:

Congratulations on being elected DL again Paul. You've done a great job here on the FISD, and I hope you continue to make it a place people want to come to find out all they can about the TK and some TX uniforms. :icon_bow:

Job well done Paul! When I had just joined back in November it didnt take long for me to figure out who was the boss around here haha. You do a great job of adding your input, regulating the discussions, being an all around swell guy and you really do make this one of the best forums on the net. Glad to have you around for another year! :salute:

Thanks for all your time and effort put into these boards paul. Your Aces sir!!

Paul,

You know your doing something right when you go uncontested! Thanks for doing such a great job!

Congrats :DB)