TK8377 requesting ANH Expert Infantrymen Status.[93][TM]

WTH!!!!!

u are just asking for this now? really dont think its needed , its a given. but i guess its just a formality in your case.

I was just wondering a day or so ago why you hadn't yet submitted. It's not like there was ever a question on whether or not you'd qualify. Like Joey said, the process of actually applying is in your case almost a mere formality.

I am curious about why you chose to attach your holster at four points, i.e. Hero style, as opposed to the two-attachment stunt style. I know why I did it - I wanted the added strength of the extra attach points, especially when my E-11 is holstered.

I love the rotating photo, BTW. How'd you do it?

I am curious about why you chose to attach your holster at four points, i.e. Hero style, as opposed to the two-attachment stunt style. I know why I did it - I wanted the added strength of the extra attach points, especially when my E-11 is holstered.

When I did the belt I I wasn't aware about that difference between TK styles, but now it really bugs me...

Maybe I'll do another belt in the future, and I'll relace the Caboots with the new and nice TKBoots..

Yesterday I tried to remove the upper rivets before the photoshoot, but the holes in the belt were too visible...

I love the rotating photo, BTW. How'd you do it?

It's a simple animated gif :)

WOO-HOO!!!!!

Let the drums roll!!!

/

4249067839_680809d5f2_o.jpg

Let the trumpets blare!

/

4249074857_225eb601f5_o.jpg

I'M FINALLY EIB APPROVED!!!

4248987763_0dd1d7f742_o.jpg

And I'm n.93, a lucky number for me! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this achievement, I'm a happy Elite Trooper now!!! :smiley-sw013:

:salute:

:dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper: :dancing-trooper:

I think we should rescind this application and wait until Pablo is no. 100....

Your entertaining antics and splendid armour deserve the elite status of being no. 100 my friend.... :)

I'll say it again..... I want TM armour... :)

OOhhh mate a great story line,Thats been you all the way its been a pleasure and an honour to share in you trooper journey.I really thought you were EIB.

Thanks for this most entertaining EIB adventure!

Very creative request, that was very amusing. And whoa, nice armor. Photo shoots really do bring out one's gear, right? ;)

And like all other were saying...why now, why not earlier? Well, better late than never.

I suggest Pablo's application for Expert Infantry be denied.

Make him reapply.

and then reapply again.

and again

and again

and again.

That way we can ensure a continuing stream of entertaining posts and photos.

Amazing work, Pablo! Really great!