Growing the ranks

Daetrin

My son William was born the evening of April 3rd, coming in at a healthy 9lbs 10oz and 21-1/4" long ('tis the season for big boys, quoth the nurse).

I am happy to report that Mom and baby are doing well, though everyone is very tired! While I'd be equally happy for my daughter to join our ranks, she has been (in my fantasies) earmarked for flight surgeon duty (doctor + pilot + officer = proud father). William Mingkai has white armor in his future for sure, and if he outgrows that, black armor. :D While the wife may not approve of his career choice, Dad has already figured out the trick of giving him cool Star Wars toys via proxy gift giving. ;-)

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Hey Paul, congrats from me too! Sorry for the late post, but I was out of town for a long Easter weekend. Hope to meet you at C-IV... bring more baby pics! Too bad you won't be able to catch up on your sleep if you get there, though... there is just too much to do. But remember, if you have to nod off for a bit, just put the bucket on and no one will notice. :rolleyes: