TM HERO HELMET

I've just finished this hero helmet. I got it in untrimmed kit form from Troopermaster. The helmet is white ABS plastic which i buffed up a bit to give it a bit more of a shine.

I have trimmed, assembled and detailed it to match the promo hero helmet.

All markings are hand painted. The tube stripes are airbrushed on. The only changes i made to the helmet parts was a bit of sharpening of the frown to match the real one better. I used my own lenses and mic tips. (i don't have anymore lenses before anyone asks).

Painting the markings on a trooper helmet is quite easy, but when you are trying to match them to a real helmet, it can be a pain. Getting the tube stripes to start in the right place, end in the right place, have the correct number of stripes with correct spacing and shapes takes time! Same with the traps and tears.

I'm really happy with this helmet. If i ever do another one, i'll match the real promo helmet 100% with all the scratches, glue marks and pitting.

Anyway, onto the pics:

1-4.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-4.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-3.jpg

6-2.jpg

7-3.jpg

8-5.jpg

9-3.jpg

10-4.jpg

13-4.jpg

14-4.jpg

15-3.jpg

16-3.jpg

17-3.jpg

18-3.jpg

19-4.jpg

20-4.jpg

Keith.

Thanks everyone :)

I really love this helmet and it was cool working on it. I want to build another one........or two :lol:

BTW, any faults in the trimming, assembly and paint are copied from the original promo hero helmet. Things like the seam showing behind the left ear and the way the front traps are painted and so on.

Thanks,

Keith.