50 Elite by January?

Daetrin

I'm Aiming for ESB elite with in the next 2 months :unsure: Now would a High Gloss idealized ESB trooper be elite worthy? or should i just keep it semi-gloss?.... I might switch between a Clean esb bucket & a HDPE chipped helmet from time to time which would be acceptable?

Ā 

This is an old picture btw I have made a few changes to it as of late.

DSC00976.jpg

I'm Aiming for ESB elite with in the next 2 months :unsure: Now would a High Gloss idealized ESB trooper be elite worthy? or should i just keep it semi-gloss?.... I might switch between a Clean esb bucket & a HDPE chipped helmet from time to time which would be acceptable?

Ā 

This is an old picture btw I have made a few changes to it as of late.

DSC00976.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Awesome! ESB FTW! I think both helmets would be fine. Nice setup by the way Chazz.

Ā 

That's all fine, there is plenty of room for idealized and screen used.

I could apply for anh elite i guess with my fx armour although i wanted to do that with my TE2 armour which still needs to be built. I have the latex anh hand plates, canvas belt with anh holster set up and hero or stunt helmet, i just need to armour up and take some pics i guess?

Ā 

Ā 

ps thinking abou it i will have to so some work on my blaster too!

Awesome! ESB FTW! I think both helmets would be fine. Nice setup by the way Chazz.

Ā 

Thanks bro!

Ā 

That's all fine, there is plenty of room for idealized and screen used.

Ā 

Alright I guess I'll have to decided which road I want to take on this. Accuracy always wins out with me in the long run.

I've got two more things to fix for my Elite approval. They will be taken care of and submitted next week!

Ā 

**edit**

Ā 

Well, ANH elite number 47 is on deck!! One week, and just three more to go!

Well I'm ordering my suit as soon as AP gets back to me about payment information! I also need to get those Snowtrooper handplates and belt! I will probably be ESB Elite after #50 though, but I'd rather be Elite than my current generic FX!!