50 Elite by January?

Daetrin

We're at 43 now - only need seven more to take the plunge or put the last finishing touches on their kit. I know several in my garrison are only a mod or two away, and I bet the same is true for people on this forum as well.

So...which of you lads (and ladies!) is willing to take on the challenge? C'mon, you know you want to force Terrell to order another 50 gold coins ;-)

I'm very close now.

Need to fit my lenses, add some t-tracks, cut my butt plate and shim the sides.

I'm really worried about the shimming. Not sure of how to do that.

Didn't you check my sidegaps at the last troop?

They way I did it would work for you as well. :)

Ole, I sent you some lens, how much T track do you need? If you only need 2 strips for a Hasbro conversion I'll send them to you on the house. If you need a whole E-11 kit, it will set you back $15US.

Bernard has holsters, and quite nice for the price. They even have the little credit card pocket sewn into them.

Im hoping to get stuck in and get my TE2 armour built over the holiday period and will be applying for ANH elite next B)

We're at 43 now - only need seven more to take the plunge or put the last finishing touches on their kit. I know several in my garrison are only a mod or two away, and I bet the same is true for people on this forum as well.

So...which of you lads (and ladies!) is willing to take on the challenge? C'mon, you know you want to force Terrell to order another 50 gold coins ;-)

My blaster is just about finished. I just have to weather it now. I will be posting my ESB elite app in the nexy few days. :D

Mark and Thayne

Do you know if your 'Elite' applications for ESB and ANH will be classed as new and added

to the total or will you get additional status information added to your existing profiles?

Just wondering, because it might mean that we need 2 new guys to help break that big 50

barrier

To be honest about it I haven't given it much thought. How would you like it to work? Should we really count the costumes instead?

Each Elite costume should be represented with a photo. I mean if one of us decides to completely geek out and pull a TK hat trick, I think 3 Elite profiles is but a small price to pay.

Each Elite costume should be represented with a photo. I mean if one of us decides to completely geek out and pull a TK hat trick, I think 3 Elite profiles is but a small price to pay.

That would be sweet. I really hadn't given it much thought either. You know what would be cool is if you put the mouse icon over the pic of the elite and it changes from one costume to another, after that you could click on the pic and it would list the costumes and show two pics, one of each costume. Under the name you could ANH and ESB elite and maybe something special like "First in the 501st." :P

To be honest about it I haven't given it much thought. How would you like it to work? Should we really count the costumes instead?

Good plan, lets see how it pans out :D

• 2 weeks later...

Can we do 8 Elite in the next 16 days? That's still one Elite every two days to the end of the year. C'mon lads (and lassies)!

Let's make Scott M. busy!!